語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 遊戲技巧和提示

點亮聖誕樹。

作者 mellissa
2009-12-14 10:44:44
mellissa
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 夥計, 我花了幾個小時在這個遊戲上, 我完全相信它不可能完成!! 我很想知道, 一些天才至少解決了一次!
(原文) Lighting up the Christmas Tree

Man, I have spent hours on this game, and I am thoroughly convinced IT CANNOT BE DONE!! I would love to know that some genius has solved this at least once!
作者 mellissa
2009-12-14 10:44:44
讚好
回覆
mellissa
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 這是可以做到的,你可以看看提示,以獲得如何玩遊戲的想法。
(原文) This can be done, you can take a look at the tips to get an idea on how to play the game
作者 Novel Games
2009-12-14 16:31:15
讚好
回覆
mellissa
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我已經看過很多次提示了...唉, 我想我不夠聰明, 不能弄明白!:P。
(原文) I have looked at the tips numerous times...and alas I guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out! :P
作者 mellissa
2009-12-15 08:26:02
讚好
回覆
mellissa
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我的建議是,從樹的邊緣開始,然後操作它們,以便電線或環中沒有死角。逐漸從外部工作到中心,將所有東西連接在一起。玩開心!
(原文) My suggestion is that you start at the edges of the tree, and then manipulate them so that there are no dead ends in the wire, or loops. Gradually work from the outside to the center, connecting everything together. Happy playing!
作者 FPS_Doug
2009-12-17 07:17:52
讚好
回覆
mellissa
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我可以解決這個問題沒問題...它上癮了, 我真的很喜歡它。 有人能解釋一下得分嗎? 我想你的時間越快, 你的分數越高...顯然事實並非如此。 我的低時間有更高的分數比我花更長的時間, 我的分數只有他們列出的約 1/2 。 也。。。。。每次我點擊提示, 它只是開啟遊戲...我只能查看簡單的規則。 我漏掉了什麼嗎?
(原文) I can solve this thing no problem....it's addicting and I really like it. Can somebody please explain the scoring? I would think the faster your time, the higher your score.....evidently that's not the case. My lower times have higher scores than when I take longer and my scores are only about 1/2 of what they have listed. Also.....everytime I click on TIPS it just opens the game....I can only view the simple rules. Am I missing something?
作者 -MOM-
2009-12-25 02:47:20
讚好
回覆
mellissa
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 是的, 你得到的越快, 你的分數越高, 我們已經檢查過了, 情況就如此。

對於提示,您需要按一下文字連結,而不是遊戲的圖示。
(原文) Yes the faster you get, the higher your score, and we have checked and it is the case.

For the tips, you need to click the text link, not the icon of the game.
作者 Novel Games
2009-12-28 10:43:36
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......