语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 游戏技巧和提示

点亮圣诞树

作者 mellissa
2009-12-14 10:44:44
mellissa
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 伙计, 我花了几个小时在这个游戏上, 我完全相信它不可能完成!! 我很想知道, 一些天才至少解决了一次!
(原文) Lighting up the Christmas Tree

Man, I have spent hours on this game, and I am thoroughly convinced IT CANNOT BE DONE!! I would love to know that some genius has solved this at least once!
作者 mellissa
2009-12-14 10:44:44
回复
mellissa
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这是可以做到的,你可以看看提示,以获得如何玩游戏的想法
(原文) This can be done, you can take a look at the tips to get an idea on how to play the game
作者 Novel Games
2009-12-14 16:31:15
回复
mellissa
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我已经看过很多次提示了...唉, 我想我不够聪明, 不能弄明白!:P
(原文) I have looked at the tips numerous times...and alas I guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out! :P
作者 mellissa
2009-12-15 08:26:02
回复
mellissa
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我的建议是,从树的边缘开始,然后操作它们,以便电线或环中没有死角。逐渐从外部工作到中心,将所有东西连接在一起。玩开心!
(原文) My suggestion is that you start at the edges of the tree, and then manipulate them so that there are no dead ends in the wire, or loops. Gradually work from the outside to the center, connecting everything together. Happy playing!
作者 FPS_Doug
2009-12-17 07:17:52
回复
mellissa
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我可以解决这个问题没问题...它上瘾了, 我真的很喜欢它。 有人能解释一下得分吗? 我想你的时间越快, 你的分数越高...显然事实并非如此。 我的低时间有更高的分数比我花更长的时间, 我的分数只有他们列出的约 1/2 。 也。。。。。每次我点击提示, 它只是打开游戏...我只能查看简单的规则。 我漏掉了什么吗?
(原文) I can solve this thing no problem....it's addicting and I really like it. Can somebody please explain the scoring? I would think the faster your time, the higher your score.....evidently that's not the case. My lower times have higher scores than when I take longer and my scores are only about 1/2 of what they have listed. Also.....everytime I click on TIPS it just opens the game....I can only view the simple rules. Am I missing something?
作者 -MOM-
2009-12-25 02:47:20
回复
mellissa
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 是的, 你得到的越快, 你的分数越高, 我们已经检查过了, 情况就如此。

对于提示,您需要单击文本链接,而不是游戏的图标。
(原文) Yes the faster you get, the higher your score, and we have checked and it is the case.

For the tips, you need to click the text link, not the icon of the game.
作者 Novel Games
2009-12-28 10:43:36
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭