语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

多人尤克雷

作者 Dave
2016-06-07 03:46:14
Dave
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这个游戏有不好的缺陷。机器人艾是可怕的, 让我退出在游戏中间的沮丧。 有人进入游戏室使现有的游戏正在玩, 崩溃。 游戏窗口不能调整大小而不丢失所有图像。 仅与机器人玩游戏时需要暂停按钮,而不是短计时器。 向玩家发送文本不起作用。 独立版本不会缓存用户名或密码。 拼写错误, 如 "你团队", 和分数完全消失在某些#s, 如也许 6 或 7 。 坏机器人AI是这些缺陷中最糟糕的,他们不应该玩完美无瑕,因为这是不公平的,只是人类,但他们作出非常糟糕的游戏选择太频繁。 也许它需要一个技能水平设置来确定机器人错误率,但我认为主要问题是程序员本身不擅长Echre,没有留下一些代码需要处理的情况,如不胜过你的合作伙伴,不领导低王牌时,其他团队叫王牌,等等。
(原文) Multiplayer Euchre

This game has bad flaws. Robot AI is terrible making me quit in the middle of games out of frustration. Someone entering the game room makes an existing game being played, crash. Game window can't be resized without losing all images. Needs a pause button when playing with only robots instead of short timer. Sending text to players doesn't work. Standalone version doesn't cache username or password. Spelling mistakes like "You Team", and score completely disappears on certain #s like maybe 6 or 7. The bad robot AI is the worst of these flaws, they shouldn't play flawlessly because that's not fair to mere humans but they make very bad gameplay choices far far too often. Perhaps it needs a skill level setting to determine robot error rate but I think the main problem is the programmers themselves aren't good at Euchre, left out some code needed to handle situations like not trumping your partner, not leading low trump when the other team called trump, and more.
作者 Dave
2016-06-07 03:46:14
回复
Dave
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 谢谢您的留言。我们将检查游戏,并将尽快解决一些问题。但对于有关 AI 的问题,需要更长的时间来修复。

我不知道你在调整大小时所说的 "丢失所有图像" 是什么意思, 你能寄给我一个截图enquiry@novelgames.com 以便我们可以看看并调查吗?
(原文) Thank you for the message. We will check the game and will fix some problems as soon as possible. But for the problem about the AI, it will take longer to fix.

I'm not sure what you mean by "losing all images" when resizing, can you send me a screenshot to enquiry@novelgames.com so that we can take a look and investigate?
作者 Novel Games
2016-06-07 10:17:52
回复
Dave
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 感谢您的回复。 我已经发送了一封包含屏幕截图的电子邮件。
(原文) Thanks for your reply. I've sent an email with screenshots.
作者 Dave
2016-06-08 07:03:00
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭