Mastering All the Games in Human History
search
Log In Register
%s / 2755
0
Notifications
99

Your Account

Settings Log Out

Notifications

You have no new notifications.

Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > Game Tricks and Hints

Crazy taxi

by %s
2008-09-23 21:59:47
#1
Would love to know if its even possible to get 400,000 on crazy taxi,let alone 570,000 points.
So message for the guest who constantly gets that score,stop cheating and most of all cheating yourself
by %s
2008-09-23 21:59:47
Like
Reply
#2
I'd also like to say that Toothless Wonder is cheating in Fission Balls.
by %s
2008-09-25 02:24:04
Like
Reply
#3
Yes, I don't understand why it's so thrilling for someone to see their nickname plastered on a scoreboard that they would cheat for it. It's ridiculous.
by %s
2008-09-27 22:42:17
Like
Reply
#4
Perhapes Toothless Wonder could be banned?
by %s
2008-09-29 02:04:49
Like
Reply
#5
Zuchy is also a cheater in Mars Lander.
by %s
2008-10-26 20:02:52
Like
Reply
#6
Well, players who get unusually high scores aren't always cheaters; maybe they're just very good players? I didn't see the score you're talking about, though, so I can't say.
by %s
2008-10-27 17:15:36
Like
Reply
#7
ive nevr got into high scores
by %s
2009-05-12 15:44:48
Like
Reply
#8
A suggestion is to hit the games you like after the scores reset (alternatively, simply wait until the scores for the game are extremely low). It'll get you on the table, but they'll be wiped if someone else scores higher.
by %s
2009-07-05 23:00:34
Like
Reply
#9
I think this is the best game I have ever played
by %s
2009-11-27 06:15:10
Like
Reply
#10
I never cheat.
by %s
2021-01-09 07:04:13
Like
Reply
#11
The best game I've ever played.
by %s
2021-01-09 07:05:13
Like
Reply
#12
I really recommend you guys to visit the Videogamestricks website and there are a lot of tricks for a lot of games, included Crazy taxi. I've tried one the other day for winning some coins and it worked
by %s
2021-01-19 15:35:17
Like
Reply
#13
ME Too
by %s
2021-03-22 03:58:56
Like
Reply
#14
Have you play Aumous?The game is fun!!!!
by %s
2021-03-22 04:01:18
Like
Reply

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
Log In Register
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s Post Reply
Submitting...
Post reply failed. Please try again. Close