Mastering All the Games in Human History
search
Log In Register
Name
0 / 2755
0
Notifications
99

Your Account

Settings Log Out

Notifications

You have no new notifications.

Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

Driving license

by %s
2023-10-29 06:27:52
#1
I currently have 23 stars out of 30 driving stars, but I'm working on test drive to get driving license, so if I pass I could get more stars. Note that all driving games are adjusted to local laws of traffic in the location of the user.
by %s
2023-10-29 06:27:52
Like
Reply
#2
I passed test drive in real life, so I managed to get all the Driving Games stars. I got stars 2646—2647 in Everyday Hero, 2648th star in Hovercraft Racing, 2649—2650 in Drift Drift Taxi, 2651st star in Mother's Day Rush, and 2652nd star in Parking Mania. I have 30 stars out of 30 Driving Games stars. Since I passed test drive in real life, I will soon get driving license in real life.
by %s
2024-02-14 12:07:53
Like
Reply
#3
indeed
by %s
2024-02-26 09:36:08
Like
Reply

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
Log In Register
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s
Post Reply
Submitting...
Post reply failed. Please try again. Close