Mastering All the Games in Human History
search
Log In Register
Name
0 / 2755
0
Notifications
99

Your Account

Settings Log Out

Notifications

You have no new notifications.

Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

Game Problems

by %s
2012-04-26 05:13:12
#1
1.I was made an idea for a new racing
game,when it will can be play?
2.You still had a problem in A Maze Race
II,when you will correct it?
3.Ghost Man Advanced:After I ate a ghost
I sometimes go into ghost house,I died.
Why?Tell me please!
4.I made an idea for bowling too!When I
can play it?Quick!May was too late now!
Answer these questions Peter,I am polite!
by %s
2012-04-26 05:13:12
Like
Reply
#2
For the racing game and the bowling game, it will take quite some time to finish, it will not be out very soon. For A Maze Race II, what is the problem with the game? For Ghost Man Advanced, you just don't go into the den of the ghosts and you will not die.
by %s
2012-04-27 02:19:44
Like
Reply
#3
In A Maze Race II some mazes are unwinnable and is sometimes impossible to beat level 12.
by %s
2019-08-06 20:58:04
Like
Reply

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
Log In Register
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s
Post Reply
Submitting...
Post reply failed. Please try again. Close