#1
I can't win on Hovercraft Racing, any1 have any tips? I've only been able to bump the blue dude off the track permanently, but not the green guy....
2006-08-12 19:07:26
Like
Reply
#4
im a 8 yero old y this is i dont no huw you or but i wunt to see a vido
2020-10-22 14:30:31
Like
Reply
#5
Bubble gum can you give me the link of the hover craft racing
2021-02-11 10:04:49
Like 1
Reply
#6
@Jaihithanj , the game can be played here: https://www.novelgames.com/hovercraft
2021-02-14 02:32:03
Like
Reply
#7
Control the left and right carefully.
Don't go into the grass.
Keep pressing UP arrow . Minimize distance travelled .(faster)
Be careful blue and green guys bumping you to the grass or affecting your direction.
(My English is poor , sorry about wrong grammar
2021-04-29 03:30:55
Like 3
Reply
#8
it's super hard to go very fast without crashing into the wall. Is there any way I can avoid or stop this form happening?
2021-05-20 20:09:41
Like
Reply