言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

プール / スヌーカーゲーム

投稿者 Johan
2008-12-09 06:28:09
Johan
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたたちは本当に素敵なプールゲームを作るのを見るのが大好きです、私はすべてのあなたのゲームの90%を愛し、たくさんの楽しみですので、私はあなたたちが素敵なプールビリヤードタイプのゲームを作ると思います

また、ボールライン、フィシオンボール、ファーストジェスワップのようにそこに移植されるWiiから欠落しているあなたのゲームのいくつかを見てうれしいです

偉大な仕事を続ける
(オリジナル) Pool / Snooker Game

would really love to see you guys make a nice pool game, i love 90% of all your games and are alot of fun, so i think you guys will make a nice pool billiards type game

also would be nice to see some of your games that are missing from Wii to be ported in there like ball lines, Fission Balls and first gemswap

keep up the great work
投稿者 Johan
2008-12-09 06:28:09
いいね!
返信する
Johan
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はあなたが私たちのゲームが好きであることをうれしく思います。私たちはここにプールゲームを持っています :http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154、 あなたはそれを試すことができます、それは非常に楽しいです。
(オリジナル) I am glad that you like our games. We do have a pool game here: http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154 , you can try it and it is quite fun.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-12-09 09:44:55
いいね!
返信する
Johan
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、あなたはその素晴らしいです、申し訳ありませんが、それは主にwiiゲームをプレイするのを見たことがない、そのプールゲームは素晴らしいだろうwii、オレーゼに移植されます
(オリジナル) Yeah you are right its awesome, sorry never saw it mostly play the wii games, will that pool game be ported to wii, olease that would be great
投稿者 Johan
2008-12-10 05:59:25
いいね!
返信する
Johan
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 現在 Wii 上の Flash 7 プレーヤーの技術的な制限により、このゲームを Wii に移植できる可能性は非常に低い。Wiiが可能であることをプレイヤーを更新する場合。
(オリジナル) It is very unlikely that this game can be ported to Wii, because of technical limitations of the Flash 7 player currently on Wii. If Wii updates the player that it is possible.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-12-10 11:14:20
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。