Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 遵循以下规则以避免丢失:
  • 如果你的对手开始占据中心位置,通过占领一个角位置来回应
  • 如果你的对手开始占据一个角位置,回应通过占领中心位置
  • 如果对手首先占据边缘位置,则通过在同一行或列上占据位置来响应

如果你在游戏中先动,就很难输。如果你能想向前走两步,你将永远不会输。
(原文) How to Prevent Losing in Tic Tac Toe

Follow the following rules to avoid losing:
  • If your opponent starts by occupying the center position, respond by occupying a corner position
  • If your opponent starts by occupying a corner position, respond by occupying the center position
  • If your opponent starts by occupying a position on the edge, respond by occupying a position on the same row or column

If you move first in the game, it is quite difficult to lose. And if you can think two steps ahead, you will never lose.
作者 Novel Games
2007-01-25 21:10:37
回复
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 大家都知道这场比赛很难赢,但如果你的对手粗心大意,你仍然可以这样做。

如果您先移动,当您的对手反应不正确时,请按照以下步骤操作:
  • 首先占据中心:

• 首先占据一个角落:

• 首先占用边缘:

如果你的对手的第一个动作是正确的,你不能把你的移动,这给出了一个不可避免的平局,例如:

如果你从中心开始,而你的对手在一角回应:

您不应占用 A、B、C、D、E 或 F,否则平局是唯一的自然结果:

如果您占据 G,如果您的对手反应不正确,您将有很小的获胜机会:

从经验出发,从角球开始,给你最好的获胜机会。

如果你移动第二,这是几乎不可能赢得,但你仍然可以这样做,如果你的对手做出非常奇怪的动作。
(原文) Everyone knows that this game is hard to win, but you still can do so if your opponent is careless.

If you move first, follow the following steps when your opponent responds incorrectly:
  • You start by occupying the center:

• You start by occupying a corner:

• You start by occupying an edge:

If the first move of your opponent is correct, you must not place your move which gives an inevitable draw, for example:

If you start at the center and your opponent responds at a corner:

You should not occupy A, B, C, D, E or F, otherwise a draw is the only natural outcome:

If you occupy G, you will have a small chance of winning if your opponent responds incorrectly:

From experience, starting at the corner will give you the best chance to win.

If you move second, it is almost impossible to win, but you still can do so if your opponent makes very strange moves.
作者 Novel Games
2007-01-25 21:37:19
回复
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我先走:我在角落里移动。对手应该.如果他们发挥最佳,平局平局!
我先走: 如果不是采取, 我会在中心移动。否则在拐角移动。如果他们发挥最佳,平局平局!
(原文) I go first: I move in corner. Opponent should. If they play optimally, draw draw draw!
I go second: I move in center if not taken. Otherwise move in corner. If they play optimally, draw draw draw!
作者 PaulieGenius
2019-06-26 18:40:39
回复
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这可以解释给我100次,然后一些,但仍然有一个缺失的电路在我的大脑,忘记了如何赢得最简单的游戏。我一定是在人生中某些时刻对我表演了一场小表演。但是, 嘿, 我有点喜欢玩连接点, 你们称之为圈的土地。我也设法输了。去图。
(原文) This can be explained to me 100 times and then some, but there's still a missing circuit in my brain that has forgotten how to win the simplest game of all. I must have had a tic taclabodomy performed on me at some point in my life. But hey, I kind of like playing Connect the Dots that you guys call Circle the Land. I manage to lose at that one too. Go figure.
作者 Amello
2019-06-27 16:49:05
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭