语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

这是我新想到的在线游戏叫接见十二使徒,This is my new online game called Meet the Twelve Apostles

作者 龔莊水
2021-06-14 04:44:21
龔莊水
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 这是我新想到的线上游戏叫接见十二使徒,就看几个人玩如果是4人就看谁先po上十二使徒的姓名打字每个名字取2名等大概24个名字的名额都打玩了看谁po最多,人多重复就多加几次不知大家看的懂吗? 一次只能打一个名字如果你是第三个打名字的就没分。
This is a new online game I came up with, called "Meet the Twelve Apostles". It depends on how many people play. If there are 4 people, who will name the twelve apostles first? Each name occupies 2 positions, and so on, after playing, see who has the most po. If people repeat it, please add it a few more times. I wonder if you understand? You can only type one name at a time. If you are third, you will not get a point. Use the chat department
(原文) 這是我新想到的線上遊戲叫接見十二使徒,This is my new online game called Meet the Twelve Apostles

這是我新想到的線上遊戲叫接見十二使徒,就看幾個人玩如果是4人就看誰先po上十二使徒的姓名打字每個名字取2名等大概24個名字的名額都打玩了看誰po最多,人多重復就多加幾次不知大家看的懂嗎?一次只能打一個名字如果你是第三個打名字的就沒分。
This is a new online game I came up with, called "Meet the Twelve Apostles". It depends on how many people play. If there are 4 people, who will name the twelve apostles first? Each name occupies 2 positions, and so on, after playing, see who has the most po. If people repeat it, please add it a few more times. I wonder if you understand? You can only type one name at a time. If you are third, you will not get a point. Use the chat department
作者 龔莊水
2021-06-14 04:44:21
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭