繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

Misc Questions for Cloud Games

by Martin Lam
2016-12-15 12:22:48
Martin Lam
Hi Peter,

I am developing a new website for publishing games mainly for mobile devices. I want to use your Cloud Games.

1. I tried putting a Novel game there for testing, it works on iPad, but when using a Samsung Note 2, it stops at "Your logo". In what environments the HTML5 games are tested?

2. Are all Novel games HTML5 ready?

3. Is there a way to specify using HTML5 format only on the script? Now on desktop, it uses Flash. This is needed because in a longer term, even on Desktop environments, the browsers will not support Flash anymore.

4. Is there a way to get the game icon pictures, classification and instruction texts in a batch?

Thanks!
by Martin Lam
2016-12-15 12:22:48
Martin Lam
Our HTML5 games are compatible with all major browsers: IE10+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera. If you are using the latest version of one of these browsers, then it should work. Can you tell me which version of browser you are using in Note 2 so that we can investigate?

At this time we have 457 games, and 15 of them are not yet available in HTML5. All our 390 single player games are already available in HTML5. We expect the remaining 15 games will also be available before the end of the year.

There is currently no way to specify HTML5 only on the script. If the browser does not support Flash plugin, then HTML5 will be format will be shown, even on desktop computers, you can try.

We currently do not offer a way to get icons and texts in a batch. We will consider it.
by Novel Games
2016-12-15 12:58:30
Martin Lam
In reply to #2:
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply.

My browser is Chrome V54.0.2840.85. Android 4.4.2

by Martin Lam
2016-12-15 14:05:17
Martin Lam
In reply to #3:
Thank you for your information. We will investigate
by Novel Games