#1
I was hoping we could get rid of the politics and just enjoy the games of all of human history.
2024-03-24 19:22:04
Like
Reply
#2
@StrategicSurvivor Did you mean that text “Support Ukraine! Stop the war!” ?
2024-04-10 04:53:10
Like
Reply
#3
I am from Ukraine and currently living in a war zone. It is difficult to express how terrifying and unsettling it is to have missiles and enemy drones flying over our city every day. However, I am grateful that Ukraine is holding back Russia from attacking Europe. I hope that when you are 12 years or older, you will understand the gravity of this situation.
2024-04-12 17:59:45
Like
Reply
#5
Very good, this is better. There is no reason to take sides, peace is good, peace is what we want.
2024-07-10 22:53:27
Like
Reply
#6
The text on the loading screen is now changed to "Mastering All the Games in Human History". But there are still many suggested games that haven't been added to Novel Games, making it impossible to master all of them!
2026-03-02 15:05:21
Like
Reply