メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

中国チェッカー

投稿者 daniel
2007-11-13 02:19:47
daniel
(翻訳者 Microsoft) どのように私は中国のチェッカーansをプレイし、彼らと遊ぶ人々と連絡を取ることができます、それは楽しいでしょう
(オリジナル) chinese checkers

How can I get in contact with people who play chinese checkers ans then play with them, that'd be fun
投稿者 daniel
2007-11-13 02:19:47
いいね!
返信する
daniel
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 実際の生活や小説のゲームで?私は中国のチェッカーにあなたの興味を共有しています。しかし、当分の間、マルチプレイヤーゲームは手の届かないところにあると思います。コンピュータと対戦することはそれほど楽しいことではありません。
(オリジナル) In real life or on Novel Games? I share your interest in chinese checkers. However, I think multiplayer games for the time being are out of reach. Playing against a computer isn't all that fun.
投稿者 Belldandy
2007-11-14 10:16:26
いいね!
返信する
daniel
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 偉大なベルダンディ、私は完全にあなたと一緒に怒って、私はコンピュータを打つことに飽きた、これは私の電子メールdanxang00@gmailです、私は数年前に運命を再生するために使用したと思います、そして、あなたはLANを通じてコンピュータからコンピュータに遊ぶことができます、私は連絡を取りましょう、あなたは今私の電子メールを受け取りました、y=threはそれを解決する方法でなければなりません、
(オリジナル) great Belldandy, I totally agrre with you, I got tired of beating the computer, this is my email danxang00@gmail, I think I used to play doom some years ago, and you can play from computer to computer through LAN, I don't know let's get in touch, you got my email now, y=thre must be a way to work it out, and thx you very much for answering, hope to hear from you soon
投稿者 daniel
2007-11-15 12:48:55
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。