言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

エイト オフ ソリティア

投稿者 Carla
2010-11-24 09:22:12
Carla
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ここで私のお気に入りのゲームの一つは、エイトオフソリティアです。ゲームにタイマーを持つことは、ハイスコアのために競争力を高めるために素晴らしいでしょう。 それは可能ですか?
感謝
素晴らしいウェブサイト!
(オリジナル) Eight Off Solitaire

One of my favorite games here is EightOff Solitaire. Having a timer on the game would be great to make it more competitive for high score. Is that possible?
Thanks,
Great website!
投稿者 Carla
2010-11-24 09:22:12
いいね!
返信する
Carla
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はあなたがゲームが好きであることをうれしく思います。ゲームにタイマーを追加すると、それがより良くなるかどうかを調査します
(オリジナル) I'm happy that you like the game. We'll investigate whether adding a timer to the game will make it better
投稿者 Novel Games
2010-11-24 11:06:35
いいね!
返信する
Carla
#1 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はこれが8歳の質問だと気づきますが、ウェブサイトを運営している人がこのゲームに「タイマーを追加」しなかったことを嬉しく思います。これはスピードのゲームではありません。それは論理と理性のゲームです。タイマーは、様々な動きを研究し、どのものが山の上にカードをうまく置くのに有益かを調べるための問題であるこのゲームの楽しみを大きく妨げるだろう。
(オリジナル) While I realize this is an 8-year old question, I'm pleased that those who run the website did not "add a timer" to this game. This is not a game of speed; it is a game of logic and reason. A timer would greatly hinder the enjoyment of this game, which is a matter of studying the various moves and working out which ones are beneficial to placing the cards successfully on the piles.
投稿者 Pyrrha Vida
2018-05-06 05:36:39
いいね!
返信する
Carla
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はリラックスして楽しむためにプレー---タイマーを追加すると楽しみを取り出し、81歳---リラックスするために何 ----かを見つける必要があります。
(オリジナル) I play to relax and enjoy --- adding a timer will take the enjoyment out and will have to find something to relax --- being 81 yrs. of age I don't pressure I just want something to enjoy ----
投稿者 paul d
2019-10-12 09:47:04
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。