ライブロビー情報

投稿者 Ramon
2013-01-03 02:14:18
Ramon
(翻訳者 Microsoft) こんにちは

まず第一に:新年あけましておめでとうございます!
新しい小説の年に向けて、お願いします。

私はマルチプレイヤーゲームからすべてのバイヤーのために非常に価値があると思う2つの要求/アイデアを持っています:

1.あなたはロビーのプレイヤーの数を与えるライブ情報を取得するためのダウンロードでコードを提供することができます。マルチプレイヤーゲームページでここに来るだけです。

2.シミリアーは1のように、今ロビーの選手からすべての名前を与えます。ページの訪問者が誰(友人)がゲームに参加しているかを見ることができる場合は、あまりにもゲームに参加する方が魅力的です。

感謝!
(オリジナル) Live lobby info

Hello,

First of all: Happy New Year!
I wish you all the best for a new Novel Year.

I have two request/ideas which I think would very worthfull for every buyer from the multiplayer games:

1. Can you provide a code at the downloads for getting Live information which gives the count of players in the lobby. Just you have here at the Multiplayer Games page.

2. Similiar like 1 but now giving all names from the players in the lobby. When page visitors can see who (friends) is in what game is more attractive to join the game too.

Thanks!
投稿者 Ramon
2013-01-03 02:14:18
いいね!
返信する
Ramon
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 当社のマルチプレイヤーロビーシステムは現在、この情報を提供しています。PDF マニュアルの「ランタイム情報の取得」セクションを見ることができます。基本的には、URL を呼び出して XML ファイルの形式で情報を取得し、それを解析して Web ページにデータを表示することができます。
(オリジナル) Our multiplayer lobby system currently provide this information. You can take a look at the "Getting Runtime Information" section of the PDF manual. Basically you can call a URL and get the information in the form of an XML file, and then you can parse it and show the data in your webpage.
投稿者 Novel Games
2013-01-03 18:01:13
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。