言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

新しい外観

投稿者 Anne
2009-04-27 21:00:51
Anne
(翻訳者 Microsoft) いいえ、これは良いではありません!すべてを見落とすのはとても良かったです。私は場所を知っていました, 私は遊ぶに使用するゲームがどこにあるか知っていたし、私は数秒でそれらを開くことができます.さて。遠慮します
(オリジナル) new look

Nooooooooooooooooo, this is no good! It was so nice to have an overlook off all. I knew the place, where the games I use to play are located and I can open them in seconds. And now? No,thanks
投稿者 Anne
2009-04-27 21:00:51
いいね!
返信する
Anne
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、あなたは新しい外観に少し使用されていません。しかし、ゲームが増えた場合、単に1ページにすべてのゲームを表示することはできません。あなたが見つけたいゲームがある場合は、検索ボックスを使用することができます、それはおそらくより速いでしょう
(オリジナル) Yes you will be a bit unused to the new look. But when we have more and more games we simply cannot show all the games on a single page. If there is a game which you'd like to find, then you can use the search box, it will probably be quicker
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-04-28 09:08:53
いいね!
返信する
Anne
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 本当に、それはページ上のすべての来てうまくいくようでした。どんなゲームを選ぶのも簡単だったので、気に入りました。今、私はランダムなゲームをするのが好きなので、私はそれがあまり好きではありません。10ページをスクロールする必要はありません。1ページに特定のタイプのすべてのゲームを持っていてもいいですね。私は間違いなく古い外観が好きでした。
(オリジナル) Really, it seemed fine with all the cames on on page. I also liked it because it was easy to chose what game to play. Now, I don't like it so much because I like playing random games. Its no fun having to scroll through 10 pages. Even having all the games of a certain type on one page would be nice. I definately liked the old look better.
投稿者 Victoria
2009-04-28 10:28:19
いいね!
返信する
Anne
(翻訳者 Microsoft) アン、私はあなたが1ページにすべてのゲームを得ることができる場所を見つけました。サイト マップを使用します。このリンクへのリンクは、すべてのページの下部にあります。それは本当に使いやすいです。私も新しい外観が好きではありません。
(オリジナル) Anne, I found a place where you can get all the games on one page. Use the Site Map. The link to it is on the bottom of every page. It is really easy to use. I don't like the new look either.
投稿者 Victoria
2009-04-28 22:36:22
いいね!
返信する
Anne
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私もそれに耐えられない。サインインする場所も表示されない。サイトは以前は私のパスワードを覚えていますが、今は覚えていない。

アイブは別のゲームサイトを探し回っていましたが、これは最高のゲームとグラフィックを持っています。リーダーボードに乗るときだけでなく、セッションの初めにサインインできるようにしたいと思います。

それは私のお気に入りのサイトでした。私は本当にすぐにそれに慣れることができることを願っています。
(オリジナル) I can't stand it either. I can't see where to sign in either. The site used to remember my password, but it doesn't now.

Ive even looked around for another games site, but this one does have the best games and graphics. I'd like to be able to sign in at the beginning of my session though, not just when I get on the leader board.

It was my favourite site. I really hope I can get used to it soon.
投稿者 Emma
2009-04-28 23:42:56
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。