功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

新外觀。

作者 Anne
2009-04-27 21:00:51
Anne
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 不, 這不好!這是很高興有一個俯瞰所有。我知道這個地方, 我用於玩的遊戲的位置, 我可以在幾秒鐘內打開它們。現在?不,謝謝。
(原文) new look

Nooooooooooooooooo, this is no good! It was so nice to have an overlook off all. I knew the place, where the games I use to play are located and I can open them in seconds. And now? No,thanks
作者 Anne
2009-04-27 21:00:51
讚好
回覆
Anne
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 是的, 你會有點不習慣的新面貌。但是,當我們有越來越多的遊戲,我們根本無法顯示所有的遊戲在一個單一的頁面上。如果有一個遊戲,你想找到,那麼你可以使用搜索框,它可能會更快。
(原文) Yes you will be a bit unused to the new look. But when we have more and more games we simply cannot show all the games on a single page. If there is a game which you'd like to find, then you can use the search box, it will probably be quicker
作者 Novel Games
2009-04-28 09:08:53
讚好
回覆
Anne
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 真的, 似乎很好, 所有的來頁面上。我也喜歡它,因為它很容易選擇什麼遊戲玩。現在,我不太喜歡它,因為我喜歡玩隨機遊戲。它的樂趣, 不得不滾動通過 10 頁。即使一個頁面上有特定類型的所有遊戲也很好。我絕對更喜歡舊的外觀。
(原文) Really, it seemed fine with all the cames on on page. I also liked it because it was easy to chose what game to play. Now, I don't like it so much because I like playing random games. Its no fun having to scroll through 10 pages. Even having all the games of a certain type on one page would be nice. I definately liked the old look better.
作者 Victoria
2009-04-28 10:28:19
讚好
回覆
Anne
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 安妮,我找到了一個地方,你可以得到所有的遊戲在一頁上。使用網站地圖。指向它的鏈接位於每個頁面的底部。它真的很容易使用。我也不喜歡新面貌。
(原文) Anne, I found a place where you can get all the games on one page. Use the Site Map. The link to it is on the bottom of every page. It is really easy to use. I don't like the new look either.
作者 Victoria
2009-04-28 22:36:22
讚好
回覆
Anne
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我也受不了。我也看不到在哪裡登錄。該網站曾經記住我的密碼,但現在沒有。

我甚至四處尋找另一個遊戲網站, 但這個確實有最好的遊戲和圖形。不過,我希望能夠在會議開始時登錄,而不僅僅是在進入排行榜時登錄。

這是我最喜歡的網站。我真的希望我能很快習慣它。
(原文) I can't stand it either. I can't see where to sign in either. The site used to remember my password, but it doesn't now.

Ive even looked around for another games site, but this one does have the best games and graphics. I'd like to be able to sign in at the beginning of my session though, not just when I get on the leader board.

It was my favourite site. I really hope I can get used to it soon.
作者 Emma
2009-04-28 23:42:56
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......