言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ニュースとお知らせ

新しい小さなフラッシュゲーム - ビリヤードの練習

投稿者 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私たちは、新しい小さなフラッシュゲームをリリースしました - ビリヤードの練習.このゲームでは、ポケットにすべての赤いボールをポップする必要があります。

あなたはでゲームをプレイすることができます
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
(オリジナル) New Small Flash Game - Pool Practice

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Pool Practice. In this game you need to pop all the red balls to the pockets.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) うわ ー! これは素晴らしいゲームです. 私が見た最初のものは、プールの幾何学、特にキューボールがどのように跳ね返るかを教えています。 よく出来ました!
(オリジナル) Wow! This is a great game... First one I've seen that teaches the geometry of pool -- especially how the cue ball will bounce off. Good job!
投稿者 Gidget
2008-04-09 04:48:40
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はこのゲームで不具合を見つけました。 2回目は私がそれを演奏しました. 私は最後の3つのボールにダウンしていたし、次のボールを得たとき、キューボールはもう指ささなかった - 狙いの十字架が上がらなかった。 だから、私はプールテーブルをクリックし、その後、キュースティックは、目指して入ってきました。 私は先に行って、それを撮影し、ゲームの種類はおかしくなった。

私は自分のサイトのためにこのゲームを購入したい。 このバグが修正されたら、私に教えてください!
(オリジナル) I found a glitch in this game. The second time I played it... I was down to the last three balls and, when I got the next ball in, the cue ball wouldn't point anymore -- the aiming cross hairs didn't come up. So, I clicked on the pool table, then the cue stick came in with no aiming. I went ahead and shot it and the game kind of freaked out.

I want to buy this game for my site. Please let me know when this bug is fixed!
投稿者 Gidget
2008-04-09 05:59:06
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) んん。。。。。。私たちはまだこの問題に出くわしていません.私たちはチェックします。
(オリジナル) Hmm...... we haven't come across this problem yet... we'll check.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-04-09 09:10:58
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それはちょうど再び起こった。 最後の3つのボールに降りた。 手がかりは私がボールの1つを撃つことしかできませんでした。 他の2つは存在するとは見えなかったようです。 私が他の2つのうちの1つを撃とうとすると、キュースティックが現れた(私は目指さなかった)。 私が撃ったとき、すべてのボールが消えました。
(オリジナル) It just happened again. Got down to the last three balls. The cue would only let me shoot at one of the balls. It didn't seem to see that the other two existed. When I tried to shoot at one of the other two, the cue stick did appear (wouldn't let me aim). When I shot, all the balls disappeared.
投稿者 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:04:40
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ちょうど別の奇妙なことが起こった。 テーブルの上に残されたいくつかのボール。 私は別のボールのサイトのラインの非常に近いボールを目指していたので、私は少し動くにつれて、目指す十字架が互いに跳ね返っていました。 私は彼らに1つのボールをセットしてシュートを打ちました。 すべてのボールがテーブルから消えた。

私は他のいくつかの時間を通してそれを再生し、それが完璧に動作しました。
(オリジナル) Just had another weird thing happen. Several balls left on the table. I was aiming at a ball that was very near the line of site of another ball so that the aiming cross hairs were bouncing from one to the other as I slightly moved. I got them set on the one ball and shot. All the balls disappeared off the table.

I have played it all the way through a few other times and had it work perfectly.
投稿者 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:19:56
いいね!
返信する
Novel Games
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あるケースでは、ボールの1つが神秘的に消えました。 それは穴に行かなかったが、テーブルの端から消えた。 他のボールをすべてクリアし、テーブルの上に赤いボールが見えないと、試合を終わらせることができませんでした。
(オリジナル) In one case one of the balls disappeared mysteriously. It did not went to the hole, but disappeared from the edge of the table. After I cleared all other balls and no red ball is visible on the table, I could not end the game however.
投稿者 Martin Lam
2008-04-14 15:54:14
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。