新的小 Flash 游戏 - 桌球練習

作者 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我们已经发布了一个新的小Flash游戏 - 桌球練習。在这个游戏中,你需要弹出所有的红球到口袋里。

你可以玩这个游戏
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
(原文) New Small Flash Game - Pool Practice

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Pool Practice. In this game you need to pop all the red balls to the pockets.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
作者 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 哇! 這是一場偉大的比賽... 第一個我見過, 教池的幾何學 - 特別是提示球如何反彈。 幹得好!
(原文) Wow! This is a great game... First one I've seen that teaches the geometry of pool -- especially how the cue ball will bounce off. Good job!
作者 Gidget
2008-04-09 04:48:40
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我在這個遊戲裡發現了一個小故障。 第二次玩的時候... 我到了最後三個球,當我拿到下一個球時,提示球不再指向了——瞄準的十字毛沒有出現。 所以,我點擊了檯球桌,然後提示棒進來了,沒有瞄準。 我繼續開槍, 遊戲有點嚇壞了。

我想買這個遊戲我的網站。 請讓我知道,當這個錯誤是修復!
(原文) I found a glitch in this game. The second time I played it... I was down to the last three balls and, when I got the next ball in, the cue ball wouldn't point anymore -- the aiming cross hairs didn't come up. So, I clicked on the pool table, then the cue stick came in with no aiming. I went ahead and shot it and the game kind of freaked out.

I want to buy this game for my site. Please let me know when this bug is fixed!
作者 Gidget
2008-04-09 05:59:06
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 嗯。。。。。。我們還沒有遇到這個問題...我們會檢查的。
(原文) Hmm...... we haven't come across this problem yet... we'll check.
作者 Novel Games
2008-04-09 09:10:58
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 又發生了。 到最後三個球。 提示只能讓我射中其中一個球。 好像沒看到另外兩個存在。 當我試圖向其他兩個拍攝之一時, 提示棒確實出現了 (不會讓我瞄準) 。 當我射門時,所有的球都消失了。
(原文) It just happened again. Got down to the last three balls. The cue would only let me shoot at one of the balls. It didn't seem to see that the other two existed. When I tried to shoot at one of the other two, the cue stick did appear (wouldn't let me aim). When I shot, all the balls disappeared.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:04:40
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 剛剛又發生了一件奇怪的事。 桌子上還剩下幾個球。 我瞄準的是一個非常接近另一個球線球的球,這樣瞄準的十字線就從一個到另一個彈跳,我稍微移動。 我讓他們在一個球上射門。 所有的球都從桌子上消失了。

我已經玩了一路通過幾次,並它有完美的工作。
(原文) Just had another weird thing happen. Several balls left on the table. I was aiming at a ball that was very near the line of site of another ball so that the aiming cross hairs were bouncing from one to the other as I slightly moved. I got them set on the one ball and shot. All the balls disappeared off the table.

I have played it all the way through a few other times and had it work perfectly.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:19:56
讚好
回覆
Novel Games
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 在一個案例中,其中一個球神秘地消失了。 它沒去洞,而是從桌子邊上消失了。 當我清除了所有其他球,沒有紅球在桌子上可見后,我不能結束比賽,但是。
(原文) In one case one of the balls disappeared mysteriously. It did not went to the hole, but disappeared from the edge of the table. After I cleared all other balls and no red ball is visible on the table, I could not end the game however.
作者 Martin Lam
2008-04-14 15:54:14
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......