新的小 Flash 遊戲 - 桌球练习

作者 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我們已經發佈了一個新的小Flash遊戲 - 桌球练习。在這個遊戲中,你需要彈出所有的紅球到口袋裡。

你可以玩這個遊戲。
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154。
(原文) New Small Flash Game - Pool Practice

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Pool Practice. In this game you need to pop all the red balls to the pockets.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
作者 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
回复
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 哇! 这是一场伟大的比赛... 第一个我见过, 教池的几何学 - 特别是提示球如何反弹。 干得好!
(原文) Wow! This is a great game... First one I've seen that teaches the geometry of pool -- especially how the cue ball will bounce off. Good job!
作者 Gidget
2008-04-09 04:48:40
回复
Novel Games
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我在这个游戏里发现了一个小故障。 第二次玩的时候... 我到了最后三个球,当我拿到下一个球时,提示球不再指向了——瞄准的十字毛没有出现。 所以,我点击了台球桌,然后提示棒进来了,没有瞄准。 我继续开枪, 游戏有点吓坏了。

我想买这个游戏我的网站。 请让我知道,当这个错误是修复!
(原文) I found a glitch in this game. The second time I played it... I was down to the last three balls and, when I got the next ball in, the cue ball wouldn't point anymore -- the aiming cross hairs didn't come up. So, I clicked on the pool table, then the cue stick came in with no aiming. I went ahead and shot it and the game kind of freaked out.

I want to buy this game for my site. Please let me know when this bug is fixed!
作者 Gidget
2008-04-09 05:59:06
回复
Novel Games
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 嗯。。。。。。我们还没有遇到这个问题...我们会检查的
(原文) Hmm...... we haven't come across this problem yet... we'll check.
作者 Novel Games
2008-04-09 09:10:58
回复
Novel Games
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 又发生了 到最后三个球。 提示只能让我射中其中一个球。 好像没看到另外两个存在。 当我试图向其他两个拍摄之一时, 提示棒确实出现了 (不会让我瞄准) 。 当我射门时,所有的球都消失了。
(原文) It just happened again. Got down to the last three balls. The cue would only let me shoot at one of the balls. It didn't seem to see that the other two existed. When I tried to shoot at one of the other two, the cue stick did appear (wouldn't let me aim). When I shot, all the balls disappeared.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:04:40
回复
Novel Games
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 刚刚又发生了一件奇怪的事 桌子上还剩下几个球。 我瞄准的是一个非常接近另一个球线球的球,这样瞄准的十字线就从一个到另一个弹跳,我稍微移动。 我让他们在一个球上射门。 所有的球都从桌子上消失了。

我已经玩了一路通过几次,并它有完美的工作。
(原文) Just had another weird thing happen. Several balls left on the table. I was aiming at a ball that was very near the line of site of another ball so that the aiming cross hairs were bouncing from one to the other as I slightly moved. I got them set on the one ball and shot. All the balls disappeared off the table.

I have played it all the way through a few other times and had it work perfectly.
作者 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:19:56
回复
Novel Games
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 在一个案例中,其中一个球神秘地消失了。 它没去洞,而是从桌子边上消失了。 当我清除了所有其他球,没有红球在桌子上可见后,我不能结束比赛,但是。
(原文) In one case one of the balls disappeared mysteriously. It did not went to the hole, but disappeared from the edge of the table. After I cleared all other balls and no red ball is visible on the table, I could not end the game however.
作者 Martin Lam
2008-04-14 15:54:14
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭