언어

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский भारतीय
메뉴

토론방 > 소식과 알림

새로운 작은 플래시 게임 - 포켓볼 연습

글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 우리는 새로운 작은 플래시 게임을 출시했습니다 - 포켓볼 연습. 이 게임에서 당신은 주머니에 모든 빨간 공을 팝업해야합니다.

당신은에서 게임을 재생할 수 있습니다
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
(원본) New Small Flash Game - Pool Practice

We have released a new Small Flash Game - Pool Practice. In this game you need to pop all the red balls to the pockets.

You can play the game at
http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=154
글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-04-08 19:47:03
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 와우! 이것은 훌륭한 게임이다 ... 먼저 풀의 기하학을 가르쳐 주는 것을 본 것, 특히 큐 볼이 어떻게 튀어나올지 에 대해 설명합니다. 잘 했어요!
(원본) Wow! This is a great game... First one I've seen that teaches the geometry of pool -- especially how the cue ball will bounce off. Good job!
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-04-09 04:48:40
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
(번역 - Microsoft) 나는이 게임에서 결함을 발견했다. 두 번째로 나는 그것을 연주 ... 나는 마지막 세 개의 공까지 내려갔고, 다음 공을 얻었을 때 큐 볼은 더 이상 가리키지 않을 것입니다 - 조준 크로스 털이 올라오지 않았습니다. 그래서, 나는 당구대를 클릭한 다음 큐 스틱이 조준없이 들어왔다. 나는 앞으로 가서 그것을 촬영하고 게임 종류의 괴물 밖으로 했다.

내 사이트에 대한이 게임을 사고 싶다. 이 버그가 수정되면 알려주세요!
(원본) I found a glitch in this game. The second time I played it... I was down to the last three balls and, when I got the next ball in, the cue ball wouldn't point anymore -- the aiming cross hairs didn't come up. So, I clicked on the pool table, then the cue stick came in with no aiming. I went ahead and shot it and the game kind of freaked out.

I want to buy this game for my site. Please let me know when this bug is fixed!
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-04-09 05:59:06
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#3에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 흠...... 우리는 아직이 문제를 건너 오지 않았습니다 ... 확인하겠습니다.
(원본) Hmm...... we haven't come across this problem yet... we'll check.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2008-04-09 09:10:58
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#4에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 그것은 단지 다시 일어났다. 마지막 세 개의 공에 내려. 큐는 내가 공 중 하나에서 촬영 할 수 있습니다. 다른 두 사람이 존재한다는 것을 알지 못하는 것 같았다. 다른 두 명 중 한 명에게 총을 쏘려고 했을 때 큐 스틱이 나타났습니다(조준을 허용하지 않을 것입니다). 내가 총을 맞았을 때, 모든 공이 사라졌다.
(원본) It just happened again. Got down to the last three balls. The cue would only let me shoot at one of the balls. It didn't seem to see that the other two existed. When I tried to shoot at one of the other two, the cue stick did appear (wouldn't let me aim). When I shot, all the balls disappeared.
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:04:40
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#4에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 그냥 또 다른 이상한 일이 일어났다. 테이블에 남은 공 몇 개. 나는 다른 공의 장소 라인 근처에 있는 공을 겨냥하여 조준 십자선이 약간 움직이면서 한 쪽에서 다른 쪽으로 튀어나왔다. 나는 그들이 하나의 공에 설정하고 총을 얻었다. 모든 공이 테이블에서 사라졌다.

나는 몇 번 다른 시간을 통해 모든 방법을 연주하고 완벽하게 작동했다.
(원본) Just had another weird thing happen. Several balls left on the table. I was aiming at a ball that was very near the line of site of another ball so that the aiming cross hairs were bouncing from one to the other as I slightly moved. I got them set on the one ball and shot. All the balls disappeared off the table.

I have played it all the way through a few other times and had it work perfectly.
글쓴이 Gidget
2008-04-10 15:19:56
좋아요
댓글
Novel Games
#6에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 한 경우 공 중 하나가 신비하게 사라졌다. 구멍으로 가지 는 않았지만 테이블 가장자리에서 사라졌다. 다른 모든 공을 지우고 테이블에 빨간 공이 보이지 않자 게임을 끝낼 수는 없었습니다.
(원본) In one case one of the balls disappeared mysteriously. It did not went to the hole, but disappeared from the edge of the table. After I cleared all other balls and no red ball is visible on the table, I could not end the game however.
글쓴이 Martin Lam
2008-04-14 15:54:14
좋아요
댓글

답글 게시

답변을 게시하려면 로그인해야 합니다
로그인 등록
#1에 대한 답변
내용을 입력하세요
글쓴이 %s
댓글 올리기
입력 중...