言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

パーキングマニア

投稿者 Gidget
2008-02-04 06:09:32
Gidget
(翻訳者 Microsoft) さて、私はこのゲームには完全にまっています。 (私のウェブサイトのためにそれを購入する計画。 とにかく、数日間、私はその最後の場所に駐車しようとして、最終的にそれを得た! その後、試合が終わったばかりの時、私はSOOOOに失望しました。 私は本当に試してみるより多くのスポットを望んでいました! または、少なくとも「良いドライバー」賞か何かを与えます。

このゲームに追加するチャンスはありますか?
(オリジナル) Parking Mania

OK, I am completely addicted to this game. (Planning on buying it for my website.) Anyway, for a few days now, I've been trying to park into that last spot and FINALLY got it! I was SOOOO disappointed when the game just ended after that. I really wanted more spots to try! Or at least give a "good driver" award or something.

Any chance of adding more to this game?
投稿者 Gidget
2008-02-04 06:09:32
いいね!
返信する
Gidget
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はあなたが最後の場所を駐車することができる場合は、何でも駐車することができると思います。ただし、ゲームのライセンスを取得してステージを追加してサイトに配置することができます。
(オリジナル) I think you can park anything if you can park the last spot. You can license the game and add more stages and put it in your site, however.
投稿者 Novel Games
2008-02-04 09:50:58
いいね!
返信する
Gidget
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ユーザーが私に電子メールを送り、私はこれを自分でテストしました。MAC(サファリ)を使用して、矢印キーは、駐車マニアで全く車を移動しません。

これは既知の問題ですか?

感謝!
(オリジナル) Had a user email me and I tested this myself. Using a MAC (safari), the arrow keys do not move the car at all in Parking Mania.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks!
投稿者 Matt
2012-07-04 02:27:06
いいね!
返信する
Gidget
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はちょうどMac上のSafariでゲームを試してみましたが、それは動作します。

左右の矢印キーを押すと、車は動かないし、前輪が回転するだけで、上下の矢印キーを押して車を前後に動かす必要があることに注意してください。
(オリジナル) I've just tried the game in Safari on the Mac, and it works.

Note that when you press the left and right arrow keys, the car will not move, only that the front wheels will turn, you need to press the up and down arrow keys to move the car forward or backwards
投稿者 Novel Games
2012-07-04 09:43:32
いいね!
返信する
Gidget
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 左キーや右キーを押すのをやめると、上向き矢印を押し続けると、左または右を押さえていないのに曲がり続けます。
(オリジナル) When i stop holding the left or right keys, if i keep holding the up arrow, it keeps turning even though i'm not holding left or right.
投稿者 sadied4958
2020-10-11 00:46:48
いいね!
返信する
Gidget
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は鍵を手放し、押し上げた場合、それは同じことを行います
(オリジナル) if i let go of the keys and push up it does the same thing
投稿者 sadied4958
2020-10-11 00:47:14
いいね!
返信する
Gidget
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) これはゲームのデザインです。左キーを押した後、フロントタイヤをストレートに戻すために右のキーを押す必要があります。
(オリジナル) This is the design of the game. After pushing the left key, you need to push the right key in order to get the front tires back to straight.
投稿者 Novel Games
2020-10-11 11:37:21
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。