言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

セキュリティホール?

投稿者 Melanie
2007-11-14 10:02:33
Melanie
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はノベルゲームをとても楽しんでいて、しばらくゲストとして遊んでいます。しかし、一人がすべてのハイスコアリストを支配しているようです。彼は「q8」と呼ばれ、彼がどこにいても、彼は一番上にいて、他の今はいるようです。通常、私はほとんどの人が高得点テーブル上の複数のインスタンスで発生していることに気づいた。Q8は、彼のためにゲームをプレイするためにJavaScriptベースのプログラムのいくつかの並べ替えを使用していますか?すぐに返信してください。
(オリジナル) Security hole?

I enjoy Novel Games very much, and have been playing as a guest for a while. However, it seems that one person dominates all the high score lists. He is called 'q8', and it seems the wherever he's present, he is at the top and nowehere else. Usually, I've noticed that most people occur in multiple instances on the high scores table. Is q8 using some sort of JavaScript-based program to play the game for him? Please respond soon.
投稿者 Melanie
2007-11-14 10:02:33
いいね!
返信する
Melanie
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ご報告ありがとうございます。実際には、すべてのスコアが有効なBeause Flashがオープンフォーマットであることを確認する100%の確実な方法はありません。ゲームのセキュリティを向上させる方法があるかどうかを調査します。
(オリジナル) Thank you for your report. There is actually no 100% sure way to ensure that all the scores are valid beause Flash is an open format. We will investigate to see if there are ways to improve the security of the games.
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-11-14 15:36:12
いいね!
返信する
Melanie
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私も問題に気づいた。一時的な解決策として、q8のプレイをブロックしてみませんか?この人はゲームを変更し、難易度を変更し、特定のオブジェクトが来るレートを変更したようです。
(オリジナル) I've noticed the problem, too. As a temporary solution, why not block q8 from playing? It appears this person has modified the games, changing the rate of difficulty, and modifying the rates at which certain objects come.
投稿者 sarah
2007-11-16 08:45:31
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。