語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

安全漏洞?

作者 Melanie
2007-11-14 10:02:33
Melanie
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我非常喜歡小說遊戲,並且已經作為客人玩了一段時間了。然而,似乎一個人主宰了所有的高分清單。他被稱為 「q8」, 似乎無論他在什麼地方, 他都處於頂點, 現在, 他就是其他的人。通常,我注意到大多數人出現在高分表上的多個實例中。q8 是否使用某種基於 JAVAScript 的程式來為他玩遊戲?請儘快回復。
(原文) Security hole?

I enjoy Novel Games very much, and have been playing as a guest for a while. However, it seems that one person dominates all the high score lists. He is called 'q8', and it seems the wherever he's present, he is at the top and nowehere else. Usually, I've noticed that most people occur in multiple instances on the high scores table. Is q8 using some sort of JavaScript-based program to play the game for him? Please respond soon.
作者 Melanie
2007-11-14 10:02:33
讚好
回覆
Melanie
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 感謝您報告的資訊。實際上,沒有100%肯定的方式,以確保所有的分數是有效的beause Flash是一個開放格式。我們將調查是否有辦法提高遊戲的安全性。
(原文) Thank you for your report. There is actually no 100% sure way to ensure that all the scores are valid beause Flash is an open format. We will investigate to see if there are ways to improve the security of the games.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-14 15:36:12
讚好
回覆
Melanie
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我也注意到了問題。作為臨時解決方案,為什麼不阻止 q8 播放呢?看來這個人已經修改了遊戲,改變了難度率,並修改了某些物件的速度。
(原文) I've noticed the problem, too. As a temporary solution, why not block q8 from playing? It appears this person has modified the games, changing the rate of difficulty, and modifying the rates at which certain objects come.
作者 sarah
2007-11-16 08:45:31
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......