语言

English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

安全漏洞?

作者 Melanie
2007-11-14 10:02:33
Melanie
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我非常喜欢小说游戏,并且已经作为客人玩了一段时间了。然而,似乎一个人主宰了所有的高分列表。他被称为 "q8", 似乎无论他在什么地方, 他都处于顶点, 现在, 他就是其他的人。通常,我注意到大多数人出现在高分表上的多个实例中。q8 是否使用某种基于 JavaScript 的程序来为他玩游戏?请尽快回复。
(原文) Security hole?

I enjoy Novel Games very much, and have been playing as a guest for a while. However, it seems that one person dominates all the high score lists. He is called 'q8', and it seems the wherever he's present, he is at the top and nowehere else. Usually, I've noticed that most people occur in multiple instances on the high scores table. Is q8 using some sort of JavaScript-based program to play the game for him? Please respond soon.
作者 Melanie
2007-11-14 10:02:33
回复
Melanie
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 感谢您报告的信息。实际上,没有100%肯定的方式,以确保所有的分数是有效的beauseFlash是一个开放格式。我们将调查是否有办法提高游戏的安全性。
(原文) Thank you for your report. There is actually no 100% sure way to ensure that all the scores are valid beause Flash is an open format. We will investigate to see if there are ways to improve the security of the games.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-14 15:36:12
回复
Melanie
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我也注意到了问题。作为临时解决方案,为什么不阻止 q8 播放呢?看来这个人已经修改了游戏,改变了难度率,并修改了某些对象的速度。
(原文) I've noticed the problem, too. As a temporary solution, why not block q8 from playing? It appears this person has modified the games, changing the rate of difficulty, and modifying the rates at which certain objects come.
作者 sarah
2007-11-16 08:45:31
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭