言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ゲームの攻略法とヒント

スペースインベーダー。100万ポイントを獲得する最初の人

投稿者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-30 08:14:35
Belldandy, First Class Goddess
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は最近、ゲームスペースインベーダーを試してみましたが、私はそれを非常に楽しんでいます。私は100万ポイントに達することは、私が死ぬ前にゲームでマイルストーン(個人的には、私は1260250を獲得した)であるかどうか疑問に思っていました!最初は、私はゲームであまり素晴らしくなかった(私はその500000のスコアを得た)が 、http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith の戦略ガイドを見つけた後、私はいくつかのトリックを学び、それ以来、私はより良い成績を収めています。私の試合の最終スコアは1260250ポイントでした。誰もがこの試合で100万点を獲得したのは初めてだと思います。2回目の試みで903200ポイントが得られたが、これは大丈夫だ。戦略ガイドがどこにあるのか誰かが疑問に思っているなら、サイトのアドレスは http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith/novelgames.htm。 皆さん、お楽しみください、 そして明けましておめでとうございます!
(オリジナル) Space Invaders; First person to score a million points

I have recently tried out the game Space Invaders, and I enjoy it very much. I was wondering if reaching a million points is a milestone (personally, I scored 1260250) in the game before I died! At first, I wasn't too great at the game (I got scores of less that 500000), but after finding a strategy guide on http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith, I learned some tricks, and ever since, I've been doing better. My final score for the game was 1260250 points. I believe it is the first time anyone has scored a million in the game. A second attempt yielded 903200 points, which is alright. If anyone is wondering where the strategy guide is, the address of the site is http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith/novelgames.htm. Please enjoy, and Happy New Year, everyone!
投稿者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-30 08:14:35
いいね!
返信する
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それはまだレベルアップシステムを持っていなかったときにゲームのためにのみ有効だったので、私たちは、ステートギーガイドを削除しなければならなかった。私たちのガイドは、人々が長く続くことができるように設計されました。新しいレベルのシステム(あなたが40000を超えるとして、敵があなたにより多くのショットを発射する)で、私たちのガイドは時代遅れになりました。しかし、それはまだプレイする良いゲームです。
(オリジナル) We've had to remove the stategy guide, since it was only effective for the game when it still had no level up system. Our guide was designed so that people could last long. With the new level system (where enemies fire more shots at you as you get over 40000), our guide became obsolete. However, it's still a good game to play.
投稿者 Infinite Zenith
2008-02-12 11:33:59
いいね!
返信する
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 新しいチャレンジも楽しいです!しかし、私は今までに100万ポイントを獲得した唯一の人であり続けると思います!
(オリジナル) The new challenges are fun, too! But I guess I will remain the only person to have ever scored a million points!
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-02-13 09:39:41
いいね!
返信する
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私は12月XDに戻ったことを覚えています。私はあなたが最高のスコアのためにq8と競争するのを見ました。私自身は彼を打ち負かしたことがありませんでしたが、最初にそうしたことをおめでとうございます!(私の240000はあなたのスコアと比較して青ざめました >_<)
(オリジナル) I remember back in December XD. I saw you compete with q8 for the highest score. I myself had never beaten him, but congrats on being the first to do so!! (My 240000 paled compared to your scores >_<)
投稿者 Star Strikers
2008-02-26 08:55:00
いいね!
返信する
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 簡単に60 000以上を獲得する方法があります。ただ、あなたがラッシュに入って十分な命を残していることを確認し、あなたが点滅している間に敵を一掃(無敵)。.そうすることで、あなたにいくつかの呼吸室を得るでしょう。
(オリジナル) There is a way to score more than 60 000 easily. Just make sure you have enough lives left going into the rush, and wipe out the enemies while you're flashing (invincible). Doing so will gain you some breathing room.
投稿者 Turd Furgeson
2008-08-25 05:03:14
いいね!
返信する
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) スペースインベーダーには明らかに不具合があります。敵の火の量は、レベルが上がるにつれて増加し、最終的に画面全体を埋めます。彼らの火はそれを否定するので、無敵は役に立たない。
(オリジナル) There's clearly a glitch in Space Invaders. The volume of enemy fire increases as the level goes up, eventually filling the entire screen. Invincibility is useless because their fire will negate that.
投稿者 Halo
2012-07-23 07:30:05
いいね!
返信する
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、ますます多くの敵の弾丸があるでしょう。しかし、十分な計画(どの敵が最初に撃つか、後で撃つか)があれば、敵が非常に密に発射されていてもレベルを通過することができます
(オリジナル) Yes there will be more and more enemy bullets. But with enough planning (which enemies to shoot first, and which to shoot later), you will be able to pass levels even if the enemies are firing very densely
投稿者 Novel Games
2012-07-23 10:05:10
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。