Language

繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > Game Tricks and Hints

Space Invaders; First person to score a million points

by Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-30 08:14:35
Belldandy, First Class Goddess
I have recently tried out the game Space Invaders, and I enjoy it very much. I was wondering if reaching a million points is a milestone (personally, I scored 1260250) in the game before I died! At first, I wasn't too great at the game (I got scores of less that 500000), but after finding a strategy guide on http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith, I learned some tricks, and ever since, I've been doing better. My final score for the game was 1260250 points. I believe it is the first time anyone has scored a million in the game. A second attempt yielded 903200 points, which is alright. If anyone is wondering where the strategy guide is, the address of the site is http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith/novelgames.htm. Please enjoy, and Happy New Year, everyone!
by Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-30 08:14:35
We've had to remove the stategy guide, since it was only effective for the game when it still had no level up system. Our guide was designed so that people could last long. With the new level system (where enemies fire more shots at you as you get over 40000), our guide became obsolete. However, it's still a good game to play.
by Infinite Zenith
2008-02-12 11:33:59
In reply to #2:
The new challenges are fun, too! But I guess I will remain the only person to have ever scored a million points!
by Belldandy
2008-02-13 09:39:41
In reply to #3:
I remember back in December XD. I saw you compete with q8 for the highest score. I myself had never beaten him, but congrats on being the first to do so!! (My 240000 paled compared to your scores >_<)
by Star Strikers
2008-02-26 08:55:00
In reply to #4:
There is a way to score more than 60 000 easily. Just make sure you have enough lives left going into the rush, and wipe out the enemies while you're flashing (invincible). Doing so will gain you some breathing room.
by Turd Furgeson
2008-08-25 05:03:14
In reply to #5:
There's clearly a glitch in Space Invaders. The volume of enemy fire increases as the level goes up, eventually filling the entire screen. Invincibility is useless because their fire will negate that.
by Halo
2012-07-23 07:30:05
In reply to #6:
Yes there will be more and more enemy bullets. But with enough planning (which enemies to shoot first, and which to shoot later), you will be able to pass levels even if the enemies are firing very densely
by Novel Games
2012-07-23 10:05:10

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s
Submitting...
Post reply failed. Please try again. Close