語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 遊戲技巧和提示

太空入侵者;第一個得百萬分的人。

作者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-30 08:14:35
Belldandy, First Class Goddess
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我最近嘗試了遊戲太空入侵者,我非常喜歡它。我想知道, 在死之前, 達到一百萬分是否是一個裡程碑 (就我個人而言, 我得分 1260250) 在遊戲中!起初,我不太擅長比賽(我得分不到50萬),但在 HTTP://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith上找到了一個策略指南后,我學到了 一些技巧,從那以後,我一直做的更好。我最終的得分是1260250分。我相信這是第一次有人在遊戲中得分一百萬。第二次嘗試產生 903200 點, 這是正常的。如果有人想知道策略指南在哪裡,網站的位址是 http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith/novelgames.htm。 。大家請享受,新年快樂!
(原文) Space Invaders; First person to score a million points

I have recently tried out the game Space Invaders, and I enjoy it very much. I was wondering if reaching a million points is a milestone (personally, I scored 1260250) in the game before I died! At first, I wasn't too great at the game (I got scores of less that 500000), but after finding a strategy guide on http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith, I learned some tricks, and ever since, I've been doing better. My final score for the game was 1260250 points. I believe it is the first time anyone has scored a million in the game. A second attempt yielded 903200 points, which is alright. If anyone is wondering where the strategy guide is, the address of the site is http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith/novelgames.htm. Please enjoy, and Happy New Year, everyone!
作者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-30 08:14:35
讚好
回覆
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我們不得不刪除狀態指南, 因為它只對遊戲有效, 當它仍然沒有升級系統。我們的指南旨在使人們能夠持續很長時間。隨著新的水平系統(敵人朝你發射更多的槍,你得到超過40000),我們的指南變得過時。然而,它仍然是一個很好的遊戲。
(原文) We've had to remove the stategy guide, since it was only effective for the game when it still had no level up system. Our guide was designed so that people could last long. With the new level system (where enemies fire more shots at you as you get over 40000), our guide became obsolete. However, it's still a good game to play.
作者 Infinite Zenith
2008-02-12 11:33:59
讚好
回覆
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 新的挑戰也很有趣!但我想我仍將是唯一一個得分一百萬分的人!
(原文) The new challenges are fun, too! But I guess I will remain the only person to have ever scored a million points!
作者 Belldandy
2008-02-13 09:39:41
讚好
回覆
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我記得在 12 月 Xd 。我看到你和 q8 爭奪最高分。我自己從來沒有打敗過他, 但恭喜你是第一個打敗他的人!!(我的 240000 蒼白相比, 你的分數 >_<)
(原文) I remember back in December XD. I saw you compete with q8 for the highest score. I myself had never beaten him, but congrats on being the first to do so!! (My 240000 paled compared to your scores >_<)
作者 Star Strikers
2008-02-26 08:55:00
讚好
回覆
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 有辦法輕鬆得分超過 6 萬。只要確保你有足夠的生命進入匆忙, 並消滅敵人, 而你閃爍 (無敵) 。這樣做會給你一些喘息的空間。
(原文) There is a way to score more than 60 000 easily. Just make sure you have enough lives left going into the rush, and wipe out the enemies while you're flashing (invincible). Doing so will gain you some breathing room.
作者 Turd Furgeson
2008-08-25 05:03:14
讚好
回覆
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 太空入侵者顯然有小故障。敵人的火力隨著水準上升而增加,最終填滿了整個螢幕。無敵是無用的, 因為他們的火會否定這一點。
(原文) There's clearly a glitch in Space Invaders. The volume of enemy fire increases as the level goes up, eventually filling the entire screen. Invincibility is useless because their fire will negate that.
作者 Halo
2012-07-23 07:30:05
讚好
回覆
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 是的, 敵人會有更多的子彈。但有足夠的計劃(哪些敵人先開槍,後射擊),你將能夠通過水準,即使敵人發射非常密集。
(原文) Yes there will be more and more enemy bullets. But with enough planning (which enemies to shoot first, and which to shoot later), you will be able to pass levels even if the enemies are firing very densely
作者 Novel Games
2012-07-23 10:05:10
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......