言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

トライピークエラー

投稿者 vic
2009-07-12 00:30:32
vic
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私があなたのトライピークスソリティアをプレイするために乗ったとき、「スタート」のボタンは中国語でした。他のボタンは「ハイスコア」と「より多くのゲーム」、そして他のすべては英語でした。スタートをクリックしました(中国語)。指示ページの開始ボタンも中国語でした。指示は英語でした。ページを中国語に変更して英語に戻してみましたが、うまくいきませんでした。しかし、それはゲームに影響を与えませんでした。おそらく言語プログラミングの誤りでしょう。
(オリジナル) tri peaks error

When I got on to play your Tri Peaks Solitare, the button for "start" was in Chinese. The other buttons, "high scores" and "more games", and everything else, were in English. I clicked the Start (in Chinese). The start button on the instructions page was also in Chinese. The instructions were in English. I tried changing the page to Chinese and back to English, but it didn't work. It didn't affect the game, though. It probably was just an error in the language programming.
投稿者 vic
2009-07-12 00:30:32
いいね!
返信する
vic
(翻訳者 Microsoft) このことをお話しいただきありがとうございます。問題は修正されています。
(オリジナル) Thank you for telling us about this. The problem is fixed.
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-07-13 10:13:21
いいね!
返信する
vic
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 「最速の時間」画面が更新されていません。 キャッシュをクリアしました。 私はゲームを完了するための私のより速いスコアの先日の夜にスクリーンショットを撮ったが、ゲーム自体はそれを更新していない。
(オリジナル) The "fastest time" screen is not updating.  I've cleared my cache.  I took a screenshot the other night of my faster score for completing the game but the game itself isn't updating it.  
投稿者 Jannarama
2022-01-19 03:41:01
いいね!
返信する
vic
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Jannarama、私たちが見ることができるようにスクリーンショットを送って下さい。
(オリジナル) @Jannarama , can you send us the screenshot so that we can take a look?
投稿者 Novel Games
2022-01-19 09:55:26
いいね! 1
返信する
vic
(翻訳者 Microsoft) どのように私はあなたに送信するスクリーンショットを添付しますか?  私は私のGoogleの写真にそれをアップロードし、あなたにリンクを送信することができます。 それはうまくいくだろうか?
(オリジナル) How would I attach a screenshot to send to you?   I could upload it to my google photos and send you a link.  Would that work?
投稿者 Jannarama
2022-01-19 13:50:16
いいね!
返信する
vic
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) @Jannarama、スクリーンショットを見てみていった。レコードは、カード数で最初に並べ替えられ、次に残りのカードで並べ替えられ、次に時間順に並べ替えられます。古いレコードには 14 枚のカードが残っており、新しいレコードには 3 枚のカードしか残っていないため、古いレコードの方が良いので、古いレコードは新しいレコードに置き換えられるわけではありません。
(オリジナル) @Jannarama , we have taken a look at the screenshot. The records are sorted first by the number of cards, then by cards remaining, and then by time. As your old record has 14 cards left and your new record only has 3 cards left, your old record is better and so your old record will not be replaced by your new record.
投稿者 Novel Games
2022-01-20 12:19:03
いいね!
返信する
vic
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) さて、情報をありがとう、そしてこれを調べてください。 次回はもっと頑張ります!;-)
(オリジナル) Okay, thank you for the information, and looking into this.  I'll try harder next time! ;-)
投稿者 Jannarama
2022-01-21 03:52:31
いいね!
返信する
vic
#1 に返信する:
?
投稿者 tmr1296
2022-01-21 14:13:37
いいね!
返信する

返信する