언어

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский भारतीय
메뉴

토론방 > 일반 토의

트라이 피크 오류

글쓴이 vic
2009-07-12 00:30:32
vic
(번역 - Microsoft) 트라이 픽스 솔리타레를 플레이하기 시작했을 때, "시작"에 대한 버튼은 중국어로 되어 있었습니다. 다른 버튼, "높은 점수"와 "더 많은 게임", 그리고 다른 모든, 영어로했다. 시작(중국어)을 클릭했습니다. 지침 페이지의 시작 단추도 중국어로 사용되었습니다. 지침은 영어로 되어 있었습니다. 페이지를 중국어로 변경하고 영어로 돌아가려고 했지만 작동하지 않았습니다. 하지만 게임에는 영향을 미치지 않았습니다. 그것은 아마 언어 프로그래밍에 단지 오류.
(원본) tri peaks error

When I got on to play your Tri Peaks Solitare, the button for "start" was in Chinese. The other buttons, "high scores" and "more games", and everything else, were in English. I clicked the Start (in Chinese). The start button on the instructions page was also in Chinese. The instructions were in English. I tried changing the page to Chinese and back to English, but it didn't work. It didn't affect the game, though. It probably was just an error in the language programming.
글쓴이 vic
2009-07-12 00:30:32
좋아요
댓글
vic
(번역 - Microsoft) 이것에 대해 말해 주셔서 감사합니다. 문제가 해결되었습니다.
(원본) Thank you for telling us about this. The problem is fixed.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2009-07-13 10:13:21
좋아요
댓글
vic
(번역 - Microsoft) "가장 빠른 시간" 화면이 업데이트되지 않습니다.  캐시를 지웠습니다.  나는 게임을 완료하기 위한 내 빠른 점수의 다른 밤에 스크린 샷을 했다 하지만 게임 자체는 그것을 업데이트 하지 않습니다.
(원본) The "fastest time" screen is not updating.  I've cleared my cache.  I took a screenshot the other night of my faster score for completing the game but the game itself isn't updating it.  
글쓴이 Jannarama
2022-01-19 03:41:01
좋아요
댓글
vic
#3에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Jannarama, 스크린샷을 보내서 살펴볼 수 있을까요?
(원본) @Jannarama , can you send us the screenshot so that we can take a look?
글쓴이 Novel Games
2022-01-19 09:55:26
좋아요 1
댓글
vic
(번역 - Microsoft) 스크린샷을 첨부하여 보내려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?   내 구글 사진에 업로드하고 당신에게 링크를 보낼 수 있습니다.  그게 효과가 있을까요?
(원본) How would I attach a screenshot to send to you?   I could upload it to my google photos and send you a link.  Would that work?
글쓴이 Jannarama
2022-01-19 13:50:16
좋아요
댓글
vic
#5에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) @Jannarama, 스크린샷을 살펴보겠습니다. 레코드는 먼저 카드 수로 정렬된 다음 남은 카드로 정렬한 다음 시간에 따라 정렬됩니다. 이전 레코드에 14장의 카드가 남았고 새 레코드에 카드가 3장밖에 남지 않았기 때문에 이전 레코드가 더 좋기 때문에 이전 레코드가 새 레코드로 대체되지 않습니다.
(원본) @Jannarama , we have taken a look at the screenshot. The records are sorted first by the number of cards, then by cards remaining, and then by time. As your old record has 14 cards left and your new record only has 3 cards left, your old record is better and so your old record will not be replaced by your new record.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2022-01-20 12:19:03
좋아요
댓글
vic
#6에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 좋아, 정보를 주셔서 감사합니다, 그리고이것을 조사.  다음에 더 열심히 노력할 거예요! ;-)
(원본) Okay, thank you for the information, and looking into this.  I'll try harder next time! ;-)
글쓴이 Jannarama
2022-01-21 03:52:31
좋아요
댓글
vic
#1에 대한 답변
?
글쓴이 tmr1296
2022-01-21 14:13:37
좋아요
댓글

답글 게시