功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

多人 Flash 遊戲連接到伺服器時出現問題。

作者 Ditrish
2010-08-05 15:10:21
Ditrish
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 遊戲不連接 ti 伺服器。
載入後,它出現並出現"連接到伺服器"然後,大約 10 秒後,它說"從伺服器斷開連接。

以下是手冊中的引文:「伺服器將偵聽配置.txt 檔中埠參數指定的 TCP 連接埠。然後用戶端可以連接到此埠..."用戶端如何知道連接參數(ip,埠)?如何配置用戶端的連接參數?

可能遊戲連接到小說遊戲伺服器, 但如何配置遊戲使用自己的伺服器?
(原文) Multiplayer Flash games problem with connection to the server

Games are not connect ti server.
After it loads, it comes up and says "Connecting to server." Then, after about 10 seconds, it says "Disconnected from Server.

Here is the quote from manual: "The server will listen to the TCP port specified by the port parameter in the config.txt file. A client can then connect to this port..." How does client know the connection parameters (ip,port)? How can I configure connection parameters to client?

Probably games connect to Novel game server, but how configure games with use own server?
作者 Ditrish
2010-08-05 15:10:21
讚好
回覆
Ditrish
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 看來你正在使用我們的舊伺服器。請更新使用我們最新的免費大廳模組在這裡: http://www.novelgames.com/otherdownloads/lobby/
(原文) It seems that you are using our old server. Please update to use our latest Free Lobby Module here: http://www.novelgames.com/otherdownloads/lobby/
作者 Novel Games
2010-08-05 18:03:21
讚好
回覆
Ditrish
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我有多人遊戲與"許可證品牌SWF"許可證類型,有多人遊戲伺服器目錄包含swf siles和伺服器。我下載並執行了 Lobby 模組, 但它沒有說明, 因為 swf 不請求 php 命令稿 (我用火蟲來確定它) 。我還下載並運行多人SWFSample,它工作得很好。我想我需要有一些原始程式碼來使用多人 flashgameserver,因為它是配置伺服器連接的唯一方法,因為它在手冊中描述。
(原文) I have Multiplayer Games with the "License Branded SWF" license type and there are multiplayerflashgameserver directory contains swf siles and server. I downloaded and ran Lobby module but it didn't help because swf doesn't request php scripts at all (I used firebug to determine it).I also downloaded and ran multiplayerSWFSample and it worked pretty well. I suppose I need to have some source code to use multiplayerflashgameserver because it is the only way to configure server connection as it described in manual.
作者 Ditrish
2010-08-06 16:24:55
讚好
回覆
Ditrish
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 請透過support@novelgames.com聯絡我們,以便我們説明您。
(原文) Please contact us at support@novelgames.com so that we can help you
作者 Novel Games
2010-08-09 13:13:59
讚好
回覆