繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
Menu

Forums > General Discussion

Multiplayer Flash games problem with connection to the server

by Ditrish
2010-08-05 15:10:21
Ditrish
Games are not connect ti server.
After it loads, it comes up and says "Connecting to server." Then, after about 10 seconds, it says "Disconnected from Server.

Here is the quote from manual: "The server will listen to the TCP port specified by the port parameter in the config.txt file. A client can then connect to this port..." How does client know the connection parameters (ip,port)? How can I configure connection parameters to client?

Probably games connect to Novel game server, but how configure games with use own server?
by Ditrish
2010-08-05 15:10:21
Ditrish
It seems that you are using our old server. Please update to use our latest Free Lobby Module here: http://www.novelgames.com/otherdownloads/lobby/
by Novel Games
2010-08-05 18:03:21
Ditrish
In reply to #2:
I have Multiplayer Games with the "License Branded SWF" license type and there are multiplayerflashgameserver directory contains swf siles and server. I downloaded and ran Lobby module but it didn't help because swf doesn't request php scripts at all (I used firebug to determine it).I also downloaded and ran multiplayerSWFSample and it worked pretty well. I suppose I need to have some source code to use multiplayerflashgameserver because it is the only way to configure server connection as it described in manual.
by Ditrish
2010-08-06 16:24:55
Ditrish
In reply to #3:
Please contact us at support@novelgames.com so that we can help you
by Novel Games
2010-08-09 13:13:59

Post a Reply

You must log in to post a reply
In reply to #1:
Please enter a message
by %s