功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

多人 Flash 游戏连接到服务器时出现问题

作者 Ditrish
2010-08-05 15:10:21
Ditrish
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 游戏不连接 ti 服务器。
加载后,它出现并出现"连接到服务器"。然后,大约 10 秒后,它说"从服务器断开连接。

以下是手册中的引文:"服务器将侦听配置.txt 文件中端口参数指定的 TCP 端口。然后客户端可以连接到此端口..."客户端如何知道连接参数(ip,端口)?如何配置客户端的连接参数?

可能游戏连接到小说游戏服务器, 但如何配置游戏使用自己的服务器?
(原文) Multiplayer Flash games problem with connection to the server

Games are not connect ti server.
After it loads, it comes up and says "Connecting to server." Then, after about 10 seconds, it says "Disconnected from Server.

Here is the quote from manual: "The server will listen to the TCP port specified by the port parameter in the config.txt file. A client can then connect to this port..." How does client know the connection parameters (ip,port)? How can I configure connection parameters to client?

Probably games connect to Novel game server, but how configure games with use own server?
作者 Ditrish
2010-08-05 15:10:21
回复
Ditrish
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 看来你正在使用我们的旧服务器。请更新使用我们最新的免费大厅模块在这里: http://www.novelgames.com/otherdownloads/lobby/
(原文) It seems that you are using our old server. Please update to use our latest Free Lobby Module here: http://www.novelgames.com/otherdownloads/lobby/
作者 Novel Games
2010-08-05 18:03:21
回复
Ditrish
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我有多人游戏与"许可证品牌SWF"许可证类型,有多人游戏服务器目录包含swf siles和服务器。我下载并运行了 Lobby 模块, 但它没有帮助, 因为 swf 不请求 php 脚本 (我用火虫来确定它) 。我还下载并运行多人SWFSample,它工作得很好。我想我需要有一些源代码来使用多人 flashgameserver,因为它是配置服务器连接的唯一方法,因为它在手册中描述。
(原文) I have Multiplayer Games with the "License Branded SWF" license type and there are multiplayerflashgameserver directory contains swf siles and server. I downloaded and ran Lobby module but it didn't help because swf doesn't request php scripts at all (I used firebug to determine it).I also downloaded and ran multiplayerSWFSample and it worked pretty well. I suppose I need to have some source code to use multiplayerflashgameserver because it is the only way to configure server connection as it described in manual.
作者 Ditrish
2010-08-06 16:24:55
回复
Ditrish
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 请通过support@novelgames.com联系我们,以便我们帮助您
(原文) Please contact us at support@novelgames.com so that we can help you
作者 Novel Games
2010-08-09 13:13:59
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复