English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

未註冊的分數。

作者 Champion
2007-11-17 18:15:50
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 你好。
蜘蛛紙牌的評分機制似乎有些故障;我玩了很多, 經常得到分數值得高分名單, 但在過去的幾天里, 這些不註冊。 這能解決嗎?
非常感謝。
(原文) Scores not registering

Hi,
There seems to be some glitch on the scoring mechanism for Spider Solitaire; I play it a lot and often get scores worthy of the High Scores list, but for the past couple of days these don't register. Can this be fixed?
Many thanks.
作者 Champion
2007-11-17 18:15:50
讚好
回覆
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我不知道發生了什麼, 但我們有新的高分蜘蛛紙牌遊戲。您能否嘗試清除快取,然後重新載入遊戲以查看問題能否修復?謝謝。
(原文) I am not sure what is happening but we do have new high scores for the spider solitaire game. Can you try to clear the Cache and then reload the game to see if the problem can be fixed? Thanks.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-19 09:14:04
讚好
回覆
Champion
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 你好。
我試圖清空緩存並重新載入遊戲, 但沒有任何效果 - 分數仍然沒有註冊。 我嘗試了另一場比賽, 漢曼這一次, 沒有運氣, 儘管有資格獲得高分。
我使用的瀏覽器是 Safari, (與 Mac 一起使用), 它以前一直有效。
給你...
非常感謝。
(原文) Hi,
I tried emptying the cache and reloading the game, but that has had no effect - the scores are still not registering. I tried a different game, Hangman this time, no luck there either despite qualifying for a high score.
The browser I'm using is Safari, (used with a Mac) which has always worked before.
Over to you...
Many thanks.
作者 Champion
2007-11-20 05:28:32
讚好
回覆
Champion
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 每場比賽沒有高分, 我能做到修復它。
(原文) no high scores in every game, wat can i do to fix it
作者 joyris
2007-11-20 06:25:24
讚好
回覆
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) het niet registreren van de 高分是 bij elk spel, 點燃 dit aan mijn 計算機的 aan de 網站 zelf, 謝謝。
(原文) het niet registreren van de high scores is bij elk spel, lit dit aan mijn computer of aan de site zelf, thanks
作者 dreamcatcher
2007-11-20 06:32:31
讚好
回覆
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我不知道發生了什麼,因為我們有新的高分輸入從不同的國家。我們已經修改了程式,以便對分數的驗證不那麼嚴格,您能嘗試查看這次能否保存分數嗎?謝謝。
(原文) I am not sure what happened because we do have new high score entered from different countries. We have modified the program so that validation of the scores is less strict, can you try to see if the scores can be saved this time? Thanks.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-20 09:24:02
讚好
回覆
Champion
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 你來自哪個國家, 追夢者?我很高興地說, 高分表都修好了!
(原文) Which country are you from, dreamcatcher? I'm pleased to say the high scores table are repaired!
作者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-21 09:00:08
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......