English 繁體中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

未注册的分数

作者 Champion
2007-11-17 18:15:50
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你好
蜘蛛纸牌的评分机制似乎有些故障;我玩了很多, 经常得到分数值得高分名单, 但在过去的几天里, 这些不注册。 这能解决吗?
非常感谢。
(原文) Scores not registering

Hi,
There seems to be some glitch on the scoring mechanism for Spider Solitaire; I play it a lot and often get scores worthy of the High Scores list, but for the past couple of days these don't register. Can this be fixed?
Many thanks.
作者 Champion
2007-11-17 18:15:50
回复
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我不知道发生了什么, 但我们有新的高分蜘蛛纸牌游戏。您能否尝试清除缓存,然后重新加载游戏以查看问题能否修复?谢谢。
(原文) I am not sure what is happening but we do have new high scores for the spider solitaire game. Can you try to clear the Cache and then reload the game to see if the problem can be fixed? Thanks.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-19 09:14:04
回复
Champion
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你好
我试图清空缓存并重新加载游戏, 但没有任何效果 - 分数仍然没有注册。 我尝试了另一场比赛, 汉曼这一次, 没有运气, 尽管有资格获得高分。
我使用的浏览器是 Safari, (与 Mac 一起使用), 它以前一直有效。
给你...
非常感谢。
(原文) Hi,
I tried emptying the cache and reloading the game, but that has had no effect - the scores are still not registering. I tried a different game, Hangman this time, no luck there either despite qualifying for a high score.
The browser I'm using is Safari, (used with a Mac) which has always worked before.
Over to you...
Many thanks.
作者 Champion
2007-11-20 05:28:32
回复
Champion
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 每场比赛没有高分, 我能做到修复它
(原文) no high scores in every game, wat can i do to fix it
作者 joyris
2007-11-20 06:25:24
回复
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻译) het niet registreren van de 高分是 bij elk spel, 点燃 dit aan mijn 计算机的 aan de 网站 zelf, 谢谢
(原文) het niet registreren van de high scores is bij elk spel, lit dit aan mijn computer of aan de site zelf, thanks
作者 dreamcatcher
2007-11-20 06:32:31
回复
Champion
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 我不知道发生了什么,因为我们有新的高分输入从不同的国家。我们已经修改了程序,以便对分数的验证不那么严格,您能尝试查看这次能否保存分数吗?谢谢。
(原文) I am not sure what happened because we do have new high score entered from different countries. We have modified the program so that validation of the scores is less strict, can you try to see if the scores can be saved this time? Thanks.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-20 09:24:02
回复
Champion
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你来自哪个国家, 追梦者?我很高兴地说, 高分表都修好了!
(原文) Which country are you from, dreamcatcher? I'm pleased to say the high scores table are repaired!
作者 teh_nubkilr
2007-12-21 09:00:08
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭