9.In"眼睛挑戰",當它說"找出下面列出的專案",它應該說"找到下面列出的專案"。
10. 在聖誕樹點亮的描述中, 它應該說 "聖誕樹會點亮!
11. 在自由球中, 當守門員俯衝時, 他的頭在球門柱後面, 看起來很奇怪。
12. 我給爸爸寄了一張電子賀卡。比賽是自由球。儘管他沒有制定標準(這是3個進球),但這張牌還是打開了。
13. 我仍然想要那個多人嬰兒床遊戲!!!!
謝謝!
(原文) suggestions

Hi, as I was playing your games I noticed several errors:
1. In one game of Kakuro, the hint button wasn't working and it wouldn't show that I had an error.
2. In Golf Solitare, would you consider having it wrap from king to ace?
3. In one game of Ball Control, the ball took one bounce and disappeared and the game ended.
4. It is impossible to click options or instructions in Ball Control because of the racquet.
5. In Mini Golf description, it should say "Play 9 holes of mini golf", not "Play 9 courses of mini golf games".
6. In Sequence Memory, could you have a backspace button? I accidently clicked the wrong button and the game was over.
7. Has View Game in the multiplayer games been disabled? Also, when will the robots return?
8. If you select 'all games in one page' and then say 'sort by popularity' (or name) and play a game, and then backspace to that page, it will lose the sort by popularity (or name).
9.In Eyesight Challenge, when it says "Find out the items listed below", it should say "Find the items listed below".
10. In Christmas Tree Light Up description, it should say "The Christmas Tree will be lit up!" not "The Christmas Tree will be lighted up!"
11. In Free Kick, when the goalie dives his head goes behind the goal post and it look weird.
12. I sent my dad an e-card. The game was Free Kick. Even though he didn't make the criteria (which was 3 goals), the card still opened.
13. I still want that multiplayer cribbage game!!!!
Thanks!
作者 vic
2010-06-21 00:17:44
讚好
回覆
vic
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 對於卡庫羅,球控制和自由球,我們將進行調查。對於高爾夫紙牌,我們的規則是,你不能從K包裝到 A。

是的, 我們在多人遊戲中禁用了視圖, 但我們確實計劃在不久的將來將其添加回來。機器人實際上回來了,但目前他們不是很穩定,我們正在努力解決這個問題。
(原文) For Kakuro, Ball Control and Free Kick, we will investigate. For Golf solitaire, our rule is that you cannot wrap from K to A.

Yes we have disabled view in multiplayer games, but we do have a plan to add it back in the near future. The robots are actually back, but currently they are not very stable, we are working to fix that.
作者 Novel Games
2010-06-21 17:00:51
讚好
回覆
vic
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 迷你高爾夫,序列記憶,視力挑戰,和聖誕樹點亮呢?

我確實注意到你說有些機器人回來了, 但我從來沒有見過他們。
(原文) What about Mini Golf, Sequence Memory, Eyesight Challenge, and Christmas Tree Light Up?

I did notice that you said that some robots have been returned, but I never see them.
作者 vic
2010-06-21 23:03:49
讚好
回覆
vic
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 對於這些,我們會考慮。
(原文) For those, we will consider
作者 Novel Games
2010-06-22 09:25:35
讚好
回覆
vic
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 你修好別的嗎?
(原文) Have you fixed anything else yet?
作者 vic
2010-07-13 07:40:30
讚好
回覆
vic
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 不, 我們沒有, 這需要一些時間...
(原文) No we haven't, it takes some time......
作者 Novel Games
2010-07-13 09:50:39
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......