9.In"眼睛挑战",当它说"找出下面列出的项目",它应该说"找到下面列出的项目"。
10. 在圣诞树点亮的描述中, 它应该说 "圣诞树会点亮!
11. 在任意球中, 当守门员俯冲时, 他的头在球门柱后面, 看起来很奇怪。
12. 我给爸爸寄了一张电子贺卡。比赛是任意球。尽管他没有制定标准(这是3个进球),但这张牌还是打开了。
13. 我仍然想要那个多人婴儿床游戏!!!!
谢谢!
(原文) suggestions

Hi, as I was playing your games I noticed several errors:
1. In one game of Kakuro, the hint button wasn't working and it wouldn't show that I had an error.
2. In Golf Solitare, would you consider having it wrap from king to ace?
3. In one game of Ball Control, the ball took one bounce and disappeared and the game ended.
4. It is impossible to click options or instructions in Ball Control because of the racquet.
5. In Mini Golf description, it should say "Play 9 holes of mini golf", not "Play 9 courses of mini golf games".
6. In Sequence Memory, could you have a backspace button? I accidently clicked the wrong button and the game was over.
7. Has View Game in the multiplayer games been disabled? Also, when will the robots return?
8. If you select 'all games in one page' and then say 'sort by popularity' (or name) and play a game, and then backspace to that page, it will lose the sort by popularity (or name).
9.In Eyesight Challenge, when it says "Find out the items listed below", it should say "Find the items listed below".
10. In Christmas Tree Light Up description, it should say "The Christmas Tree will be lit up!" not "The Christmas Tree will be lighted up!"
11. In Free Kick, when the goalie dives his head goes behind the goal post and it look weird.
12. I sent my dad an e-card. The game was Free Kick. Even though he didn't make the criteria (which was 3 goals), the card still opened.
13. I still want that multiplayer cribbage game!!!!
Thanks!
作者 vic
2010-06-21 00:17:44
回复
vic
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 对于卡库罗,球控制和任意球,我们将进行调查。对于高尔夫纸牌,我们的规则是,你不能从K包装到 A。

是的, 我们在多人游戏中禁用了视图, 但我们确实计划在不久的将来将其添加回来。机器人实际上回来了,但目前他们不是很稳定,我们正在努力解决这个问题。
(原文) For Kakuro, Ball Control and Free Kick, we will investigate. For Golf solitaire, our rule is that you cannot wrap from K to A.

Yes we have disabled view in multiplayer games, but we do have a plan to add it back in the near future. The robots are actually back, but currently they are not very stable, we are working to fix that.
作者 Novel Games
2010-06-21 17:00:51
回复
vic
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 迷你高尔夫,序列记忆,视力挑战,和圣诞树点亮呢?

我确实注意到你说有些机器人回来了, 但我从来没有见过他们。
(原文) What about Mini Golf, Sequence Memory, Eyesight Challenge, and Christmas Tree Light Up?

I did notice that you said that some robots have been returned, but I never see them.
作者 vic
2010-06-21 23:03:49
回复
vic
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 对于这些,我们会考虑
(原文) For those, we will consider
作者 Novel Games
2010-06-22 09:25:35
回复
vic
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 你修好别的吗?
(原文) Have you fixed anything else yet?
作者 vic
2010-07-13 07:40:30
回复
vic
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 不, 我们没有, 这需要一些时间...
(原文) No we haven't, it takes some time......
作者 Novel Games
2010-07-13 09:50:39
回复

发表回复

你必须登入才能发表回复
登入 注册
回答 #1:
请输入讯息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在递交......
发表回复失败。请再试试。 关闭