言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > ゲームの攻略法とヒント

中国チェッカー詐欺師

投稿者 emilie
2006-06-07 03:55:45
emilie
(翻訳者 Microsoft) なぜ彼が飛び越えるために唯一の大理石があるのに、コンピュータは、ボード全体で彼の方法をジャンプ取得するのですか?それは間違いではありませんか?
(オリジナル) chinese checkers cheater

why does the computer get to jump his way all across the board when there's only one marble for him to jump over?? isn't that a mistake?
投稿者 emilie
2006-06-07 03:55:45
いいね!
返信する
emilie
(翻訳者 Microsoft) んん。。。ルールが十分に明確に書かれていなかったのかもしれません。次の例では、A、B、C は大理石で、X は空のスペースです。

アックスマルクス

A は 1 回の移動で 2 回連続してジャンプできます。

アックスマルクス
2018年12月
XXBXXXXCXXA

また、このような動きを行うこともできます。
(オリジナル) Hmm... maybe the rules wasn't written clearly enough. In the following example, A, B, C are marbles and X are empty spaces:

AXBXXXXCXXX

A can make two consecutive jumps in one single move:

AXBXXXXCXXX
XXBXAXXCXXX
XXBXXXXCXXA

You can also make these kind of moves.
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-06-07 23:46:07
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) まあ、私はあなたが言っていることを理解していると思うが、あなたの例を使用して(A、B、Cは大理石であり、Xはスペースです)ボードの一部はこのように設定されました:
アブックスXXXXXXCX

コンピュータは大理石のBの上に大理石Aをジャンプし、コンピュータが6つの空きスペースをスキップしたことを意味するC.の前のXまで移動しました。
私はあなたが順番に複数の大理石をジャンプできることを知っているが、私は大理石が毎回あなたの前のスペースに直接ある必要があると思った。あなたは私がコンピュータと同じジャンプを行うことができますと言ったが、私が試してみると、コンピュータは私を許さなかった。
(オリジナル) well, i think i sort of understand what you're saying, but using your example (A,B,C are marbles and X are spaces) a part of the board was set us like this:
ABXXXXXXXCX

, and the computer jumped marble A over marble B, and moved all the way to the X in front of C. that means the computer skipped 6 empty spaces.
i know you can jump more than one marble on your turn, but i thought the marble had to be in the space directly in front of you each time. you said i can do the same jumps as the computer, but when i tried the computer wouldn't let me.
投稿者 emilie
2006-06-08 04:36:19
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、それはコンピュータが狂った動きを行うことができます右です。私はコンピュータと同じ動きをすることができるので、私はバグか何かがあると思います。
(オリジナル) yeah thats right the computer can do crazy moves. i think theres a bug or something because i cant do the same moves as the computer can.
投稿者 fire wind water
2006-06-09 01:44:13
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ああ本当に。その後、それは本当にバグです。私たちはチェックします。
(オリジナル) Oh really? Then that's really a bug. We'll check.
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-06-12 00:23:03
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 問題はまだ修正されていないようです,ピーター.
(オリジナル) the problem doesn't seem to be fixed yet, peter.
投稿者 emilie
2006-06-21 02:18:56
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私たちはチェックしています.
(オリジナル) We're checking......
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-06-28 01:39:33
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#7 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はそれを修正するまでuをペスターするつもりです.
(オリジナル) i'm gonna pester u until u fix it peter.....
投稿者 emilie
2006-08-12 07:42:12
いいね!
返信する
emilie
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 申し訳ありませんが、エラーを再現できません。たぶん、コンピュータはあまりにも速く移動し、その動きがはっきりと見えないほどです。コンピュータの動きを明確に示す機能を追加しました。コンピュータが本当に奇妙な動きをするかどうか私たちに知らせてください。
(オリジナル) Sorry, but we're really unable to reproduce the error. Maybe the computer moved too fast that you cannot see its moves clear. We've added a feature to show the moves made by the computer clearly. Please let us know if the computer really make strange moves.
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-08-12 14:47:51
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#9 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) さて、私はそれが今働いたかどうかを確認するために再びゲームをプレイし、最初の数回のターンのためにコンピュータは正常な動きをしましたが、このようなボードのセットアップの一部がありました:
AXBXX,
そして、彼は最後のXにAを移動し、あなたが追加したマークは、彼が本当に4を移動したときに(通常のジャンプのように)2つのスペースを移動するように彼を示しました。
私はそれについて正しいことを確認するために非常に慎重にそれを勉強し、私はですが、多分それは間違って取得する私のコンピュータだけですか?
(オリジナル) well i played the game again to see if it worked now and for the first couple of turns the computer did normal moves but there was a part of the board setup like this:
AXBXX,
and he moved A to the last X and the marks you just added showed him as only moving two spaces (as in a normal jump) when he really moved four.
i studied it very carefully to make sure i am right about it and i am but maybe it's only my computer that gets it wrong?
投稿者 emilie
2006-08-13 02:19:26
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#10 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) btw私は、コンピュータがどこに移動したかを示すためにマークを持っているという考えが好きです。
(オリジナル) btw i like the idea of having marks to show where the computer's moved.... :-)
投稿者 emilie
2006-08-13 02:21:28
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#10 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたが本当にこれに遭遇した場合、ゲームは間違っている必要があります。この問題を引き起こしたのは、お使いのコンピュータであってはなりません。

もう一度確認します
(オリジナル) If you really encountered this then the game must be wrong. It shouldn't be your computer that has caused this problem.

We'll check again
投稿者 Novel Games
2006-08-13 10:32:54
いいね!
返信する
emilie
#12 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) まあ、私はあなたがそれに降りるとき、それはそれほど重要ではないと思う多くのトラブルにスルーに行かないでください.
(オリジナル) well don't go thru to much trouble i guess it's not that important when u get down to it....
投稿者 emilie
2006-08-18 01:39:44
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。