English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

教育ゲーム

投稿者 A.
2007-10-18 01:38:08
A.
(翻訳者 Microsoft) こんにちは

世界の首都のゲームは、特に私のような地理爆弾のために、素晴らしいです。私は米国の州都のゲームも同様に良いと思う、それは作られるだろうか?
(オリジナル) Educational game

Hi,

The world capitals game is great, especially for a geography bomb-out like me. I think a US state capitals game would be equally good, could it be made?
投稿者 A.
2007-10-18 01:38:08
いいね!
返信する
A.
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたの考えは良いです。しかし、私は米国外の人々がそのような質問に答えることは不可能だと思います、同様に、私はあなたが中国の地方の州都を知ることができないと思いますよね?
(オリジナル) Your idea is good. But I think people outside the US will be impossible to answer such questions, likewise, I think you will not be able to know the state capitals of the provinces in China, will you?
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-10-18 09:16:49
いいね!
返信する
A.
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) はい、私は知っていますが、とにかくゲームを持つことは痛いとは思いませんでした。このサイトを訪れる人の大半はアメリカに住んでいると思いますし、おそらく気にしない人は、ここで多くのゲームの1つをプレイできないことを気にしないでしょう。「中国の州都」ゲームを作っても全く気にならないと思いますし、私はそれをプレイできませんでした。

とにかく、それは単なる提案でした。応答してくれてありがとう。
(オリジナル) Yes, I know, but I didn't think it would hurt to have the game anyway. I'm sure a large majority of the people who visit this site live in the U.S., and the ones who don't probably wouldn't mind that they couldn't play just one of the many games on here. I know that it wouldn't bother me at all if you made a "state capitals in China" game, and I couldn't play it.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. Thanks for responding.
投稿者 A.
2007-10-20 04:35:41
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。