メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

チックタックつま先ゲームで最高得点

投稿者 GSC
2010-05-19 08:50:16
GSC
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 誰もがこのゲームで100の最大スコアを獲得したかどうか疑問に思う.私のベストは95です
(オリジナル) highest score in tic tac toe game

Just wondering if anybody has ever scored the maximum score of 100 in this game . My best is 95
投稿者 GSC
2010-05-19 08:50:16
いいね!
返信する
GSC
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はしばらく前に100を管理しました。
(オリジナル) I managed 100 a while back.
投稿者 Belldandy
2010-05-25 10:41:59
いいね!
返信する
GSC
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 返信いただきありがとうございます。より多くの返信は歓迎します。
(オリジナル) Thank you for the reply . More replies welcome.
投稿者 GSC
2010-06-03 00:00:03
いいね!
返信する
GSC
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) コンピュータが最初に再生されたときにどのように勝つ?私は最初にプレーしたすべてのゲームに勝ち、残りは同点に追いついた。
(オリジナル) how do you win when the computer plays first? i won all the games that i played first and tied the rest.
投稿者 vic
2010-07-13 07:39:18
いいね!
返信する
GSC
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) こんにちはビック
返信いただきありがとうございます。最初にプレーするプレイヤー(オープナー)はイニシアチブを持っており、これは大きな利点は、任意のゲームで最大のプリハブです。
コンピュータはランダムな動きをするので、それは非常に弱いプレーヤーです.コンピュータに対して2番目に再生するときは、通常のプレイを変更する必要があります.コンピュータがコーナーで開くとき、あなたはダイナグナルのオポサイトコーナーを再生する必要があります - これはあなたに2つの勝利のチャンスを与えます.もちろん、これは失いの動きであるため、通常のプレイでこれを行うことはありません.これは私のために何度も働いてきました.

コンピュータが(コーナーや中心ではなく)側面の正方形の1つから開くと、この正方形の右または左またはケースがそれ以上または下にある可能性があるため、コーナーを再生します。これは、オープナーの優位性に対抗し、2番目のプレイヤーに3つの勝利のチャンスを与える強力な動きです.これはどのように頻繁に動作する驚くべきことです.

コンピュータが中央から開くと、通常のプレイのようにコーナーを再生するだけで、コンピュータが間違いを犯すことを願うことはほとんどありません 。

第二を再生するとき、あなたはまだあなたに勝利のチャンスを与える動きを再生する必要があります。多くの場合、それは5回に1回のチャンスですが、これらは時々通過します.

また、高得点でプレーする場合は、コーナーの87.5パーセントの確率で勝利の可能性を与える - 相手がセンターをプレイしない限りコーナーから開いた場合、彼は緩めます.オープナーが開いた後に8つの正方形が残っており、そのうちの7つは緩いです.
これが役立つことを願っています

Gsc
(オリジナル) Hi vic
thanks for the reply . The player who plays first (opener) has the initiative and this is a big advantage prehaps it the biggest in any game.
The computer plays random moves so it is a very weak player . when playing second against the computer you need to change your normal play . When the computer opens with a corner you need to play the oposite corner on the diagnal - this gives you two winning chances . Of course you would never do this in normal play as this is a loosing move . This has worked for me many many times .

When the computer opens from one of the side squares ( not a corner or the centre)then you play the corner either to the right or left of this square or as the case may be above or below it . This is a powerful move as it counters the openers advantage and gives the second player three winning chances . It is amazing how often this works .

When the computer opens from the centre there is little you can do only play a corner as in normal play and hope the computer makes a mistake - it does sometimes .

When playing second you also need to play moves which still give you a winning chance . Often it will only be a one in five chance but these do come through from time to time .

also when playing for a high score use corner openings as these give an 87.5 percent chance of a win - example if you open from the corner unless your opponent plays the centre he will loose . There are eight squares left after opener has opened and seven of these are loosers .
Hope this helps

GSC
投稿者 GSC
2010-07-15 06:43:27
いいね!
返信する
GSC
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 説明してくれてありがとう。私はそれらのもののいくつかを試してみました。私はコンピュータが始まったときに2回勝ったし、私は一度だけ負けた。
(オリジナル) Thanks for the explanation. I tried some of those things. I won twice when the computer started and I only lost once.
投稿者 vic
2010-07-23 10:39:59
いいね!
返信する
GSC
(翻訳者 Microsoft) X。。
.牛

このポジションには、X と O の両方の戦略があります。
Xプレーヤーは、Oが左上を使って左下または中央に行けば勝つことができる。
Oプレーヤーは右下にOを置くことができます。これは、Xが中央左に行くときに勝利を可能にします。
(オリジナル) X..
.OX

This position has a strategy for both X and O.
The X player can win if O goes to the middle left or bottom left, by using top right.
The O player can place O in bottom right. This allows for a win when X goes to middle left.
投稿者 Piotr Grochowski
2018-12-02 23:00:14
いいね!
返信する
GSC
#1 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 笑 はい、私はそれを知っています
(オリジナル) lol yes i know that
投稿者 Scott Winnie
2019-05-17 02:45:46
いいね!
返信する