功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

最高分在 tic tac 腳趾遊戲。

作者 GSC
2010-05-19 08:50:16
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 只是想知道是否有人曾經得分的最高分100在這個遊戲。我最好的是 95。
(原文) highest score in tic tac toe game

Just wondering if anybody has ever scored the maximum score of 100 in this game . My best is 95
作者 GSC
2010-05-19 08:50:16
讚好
回覆
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 前段時間我管理了 100 個。
(原文) I managed 100 a while back.
作者 Belldandy
2010-05-25 10:41:59
讚好
回覆
GSC
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 謝謝你的回復。歡迎更多回復。
(原文) Thank you for the reply . More replies welcome.
作者 GSC
2010-06-03 00:00:03
讚好
回覆
GSC
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 當電腦先播放時, 你如何贏?我先贏了所有的比賽, 把剩下的比賽都綁住了。
(原文) how do you win when the computer plays first? i won all the games that i played first and tied the rest.
作者 vic
2010-07-13 07:39:18
讚好
回覆
GSC
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 嗨維克。
謝謝你的回復。打第一(開球)的球員有主動權,這是一個很大的優勢,它在任何遊戲中都是最大的。
計算機播放隨機移動,所以它是一個非常弱的球員。當玩第二對電腦,你需要改變你的正常發揮。當電腦打開一個角落,你需要發揮在診斷角的奧波斯特角 - 這給你兩個獲勝的機會。當然,你永遠不會這樣做,在正常發揮,這是一個失去的舉動。這已經為我工作很多次了。

當電腦從一個側方塊(不是角或中心)打開時,你玩這個正方形的右邊或左邊的角,或者因為情況可能在上面或下面。這是一個強大的舉動,因為它反擊了開局的優勢,並給第二個球員三個獲勝的機會。這是驚人的多久,這工作。

當電腦從中心打開時,你只能像正常遊戲那樣玩一個角落,希望電腦會犯錯——有時候會。

打第二,你還需要玩的動作,這仍然給你一個成功的機會。通常,它只會是五分之一的機會,但這些機會是不時的。

此外,當打一個高分使用角球開口,因為這些給87.5%的機會,一個勝利 - 例如,如果你從角落打開,除非你的對手打中心,他會鬆動。開瓶器打開后還剩下八個方塊,其中七個方塊是鬆散的。
希望這有説明。

Gsc。
(原文) Hi vic
thanks for the reply . The player who plays first (opener) has the initiative and this is a big advantage prehaps it the biggest in any game.
The computer plays random moves so it is a very weak player . when playing second against the computer you need to change your normal play . When the computer opens with a corner you need to play the oposite corner on the diagnal - this gives you two winning chances . Of course you would never do this in normal play as this is a loosing move . This has worked for me many many times .

When the computer opens from one of the side squares ( not a corner or the centre)then you play the corner either to the right or left of this square or as the case may be above or below it . This is a powerful move as it counters the openers advantage and gives the second player three winning chances . It is amazing how often this works .

When the computer opens from the centre there is little you can do only play a corner as in normal play and hope the computer makes a mistake - it does sometimes .

When playing second you also need to play moves which still give you a winning chance . Often it will only be a one in five chance but these do come through from time to time .

also when playing for a high score use corner openings as these give an 87.5 percent chance of a win - example if you open from the corner unless your opponent plays the centre he will loose . There are eight squares left after opener has opened and seven of these are loosers .
Hope this helps

GSC
作者 GSC
2010-07-15 06:43:27
讚好
回覆
GSC
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 謝謝你的解釋。我試過一些這些東西。電腦啟動時我贏了兩次,只輸了一次。
(原文) Thanks for the explanation. I tried some of those things. I won twice when the computer started and I only lost once.
作者 vic
2010-07-23 10:39:59
讚好
回覆
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) X.。。
.牛。

此位置具有 X 和 O 的策略。
如果 O 轉到左中或左下角,則使用右上角,X 播放器可以獲勝。
O 玩家可以在右下角放置 O。當 X 轉到中間左側時, 這允許獲勝。
(原文) X..
.OX

This position has a strategy for both X and O.
The X player can win if O goes to the middle left or bottom left, by using top right.
The O player can place O in bottom right. This allows for a win when X goes to middle left.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2018-12-02 23:00:14
讚好
回覆
GSC
回答 #1:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 笑是的, 我知道,
(原文) lol yes i know that
作者 Scott Winnie
2019-05-17 02:45:46
讚好
回覆