功能表

讨论区 > 一般讨论

最高分在 tic tac 脚趾游戏

作者 GSC
2010-05-19 08:50:16
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 只是想知道是否有人曾经得分的最高分100在这个游戏。我最好的是 95
(原文) highest score in tic tac toe game

Just wondering if anybody has ever scored the maximum score of 100 in this game . My best is 95
作者 GSC
2010-05-19 08:50:16
回复
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 前段时间我管理了 100 个
(原文) I managed 100 a while back.
作者 Belldandy
2010-05-25 10:41:59
回复
GSC
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 谢谢你的回复。欢迎更多回复。
(原文) Thank you for the reply . More replies welcome.
作者 GSC
2010-06-03 00:00:03
回复
GSC
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 当电脑先播放时, 你如何赢?我先赢了所有的比赛, 把剩下的比赛都绑住了。
(原文) how do you win when the computer plays first? i won all the games that i played first and tied the rest.
作者 vic
2010-07-13 07:39:18
回复
GSC
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 嗨维克
谢谢你的回复。打第一(开球)的球员有主动权,这是一个很大的优势,它在任何游戏中都是最大的。
计算机播放随机移动,所以它是一个非常弱的球员。当玩第二对电脑,你需要改变你的正常发挥。当电脑打开一个角落,你需要发挥在诊断角的奥波斯特角 - 这给你两个获胜的机会。当然,你永远不会这样做,在正常发挥,这是一个失去的举动。这已经为我工作很多次了。

当计算机从一个侧方块(不是角或中心)打开时,你玩这个正方形的右边或左边的角,或者因为情况可能在上面或下面。这是一个强大的举动,因为它反击了开局的优势,并给第二个球员三个获胜的机会。这是惊人的多久,这工作。

当电脑从中心打开时,你只能像正常游戏那样玩一个角落,希望电脑会犯错——有时候会。

打第二,你还需要玩的动作,这仍然给你一个成功的机会。通常,它只会是五分之一的机会,但这些机会是不时的。

此外,当打一个高分使用角球开口,因为这些给87.5%的机会,一个胜利 - 例如,如果你从角落打开,除非你的对手打中心,他会松动。开瓶器打开后还剩下八个方块,其中七个方块是松散的。
希望这有帮助

Gsc
(原文) Hi vic
thanks for the reply . The player who plays first (opener) has the initiative and this is a big advantage prehaps it the biggest in any game.
The computer plays random moves so it is a very weak player . when playing second against the computer you need to change your normal play . When the computer opens with a corner you need to play the oposite corner on the diagnal - this gives you two winning chances . Of course you would never do this in normal play as this is a loosing move . This has worked for me many many times .

When the computer opens from one of the side squares ( not a corner or the centre)then you play the corner either to the right or left of this square or as the case may be above or below it . This is a powerful move as it counters the openers advantage and gives the second player three winning chances . It is amazing how often this works .

When the computer opens from the centre there is little you can do only play a corner as in normal play and hope the computer makes a mistake - it does sometimes .

When playing second you also need to play moves which still give you a winning chance . Often it will only be a one in five chance but these do come through from time to time .

also when playing for a high score use corner openings as these give an 87.5 percent chance of a win - example if you open from the corner unless your opponent plays the centre he will loose . There are eight squares left after opener has opened and seven of these are loosers .
Hope this helps

GSC
作者 GSC
2010-07-15 06:43:27
回复
GSC
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 谢谢你的解释。我试过一些这些东西。电脑启动时我赢了两次,只输了一次。
(原文) Thanks for the explanation. I tried some of those things. I won twice when the computer started and I only lost once.
作者 vic
2010-07-23 10:39:59
回复
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻译) Ⅹ。。
.牛

此位置具有 X 和 O 的策略。
如果 O 转到左中或左下角,则使用右上角,X 播放器可以获胜。
O 玩家可以在右下角放置 O。当 X 转到中间左侧时, 这允许获胜。
(原文) X..
.OX

This position has a strategy for both X and O.
The X player can win if O goes to the middle left or bottom left, by using top right.
The O player can place O in bottom right. This allows for a win when X goes to middle left.
作者 Piotr Grochowski
2018-12-02 23:00:14
回复
GSC
回答 #1:
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 笑是的, 我知道,
(原文) lol yes i know that
作者 Scott Winnie
2019-05-17 02:45:46
回复
GSC
(由 Microsoft 翻译) 还行