言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

マルチプレイヤー・エウシュレ

投稿者 Dave
2016-06-07 03:46:14
Dave
(翻訳者 Microsoft) このゲームは悪い欠陥を持っています。ロボットAIは私が欲求不満からゲームの途中で辞めるのがひどいです。 誰かがゲームルームに入ると、既存のゲームがクラッシュします。 ゲームウィンドウは、すべての画像を失うことなくサイズ変更することはできません。 ショートタイマーではなくロボットだけで遊ぶときに一時停止ボタンが必要です。 プレイヤーにテキストを送信しても機能しません。 スタンドアロン バージョンでは、ユーザー名やパスワードはキャッシュされません。 「You Team」のようなスペルミス、そしてスコアは6または7のような特定の#sで完全に消えます。 悪いロボットAIはこれらの欠陥の中で最悪です、それは単なる人間には公平ではないので、彼らは完璧に遊ぶべきではありませんが、彼らはあまりにも頻繁に非常に悪いゲームプレイの選択をします。 おそらく、ロボットのエラー率を決定するにはスキルレベルの設定が必要ですが、主な問題はプログラマー自身がEuchreが得意ではなく、パートナーを切り捨てず、他のチームがトランプと呼んだときに低い切り札をリードしないような状況を処理するために必要なコードを取り残した、と思います。
(オリジナル) Multiplayer Euchre

This game has bad flaws. Robot AI is terrible making me quit in the middle of games out of frustration. Someone entering the game room makes an existing game being played, crash. Game window can't be resized without losing all images. Needs a pause button when playing with only robots instead of short timer. Sending text to players doesn't work. Standalone version doesn't cache username or password. Spelling mistakes like "You Team", and score completely disappears on certain #s like maybe 6 or 7. The bad robot AI is the worst of these flaws, they shouldn't play flawlessly because that's not fair to mere humans but they make very bad gameplay choices far far too often. Perhaps it needs a skill level setting to determine robot error rate but I think the main problem is the programmers themselves aren't good at Euchre, left out some code needed to handle situations like not trumping your partner, not leading low trump when the other team called trump, and more.
投稿者 Dave
2016-06-07 03:46:14
いいね!
返信する
Dave
(翻訳者 Microsoft) メッセージをありがとう。我々はゲームをチェックし、できるだけ早くいくつかの問題を修正します。しかし、AIに関する問題については、修正に時間がかかります。

サイズ変更時に「すべての画像を失う」という意味がわからないのですが、見て調査できるようにスクリーンショットをenquiry@novelgames.comに送って下さい。
(オリジナル) Thank you for the message. We will check the game and will fix some problems as soon as possible. But for the problem about the AI, it will take longer to fix.

I'm not sure what you mean by "losing all images" when resizing, can you send me a screenshot to enquiry@novelgames.com so that we can take a look and investigate?
投稿者 Novel Games
2016-06-07 10:17:52
いいね!
返信する
Dave
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたの返事をありがとう。 スクリーンショット付きのメールを送信しました。
(オリジナル) Thanks for your reply. I've sent an email with screenshots.
投稿者 Dave
2016-06-08 07:03:00
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。