語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

多人尤克雷。

作者 Dave
2016-06-07 03:46:14
Dave
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 這個遊戲有不好的缺陷。機器人艾是可怕的, 讓我退出在遊戲中間的沮喪。 有人進入遊戲室使現有的遊戲正在玩, 崩潰。 遊戲視窗不能調整大小而不丟失所有圖像。 僅與機器人玩遊戲時需要暫停按鈕,而不是短計時器。 向玩家發送文本不起作用。 獨立版本不會緩存使用者名或密碼。 拼字錯誤, 如 「你團隊」 與分數完全消失在某些#s, 如也許 6 或 7 。 壞機器人AI是這些缺陷中最糟糕的,他們不應該玩完美無瑕,因為這是不公平的,只是人類,但他們作出非常糟糕的遊戲選擇太頻繁。 也許它需要一個技能水平設置來確定機器人錯誤率,但我認為主要問題是程式師本身不擅長Echre,沒有留下一些代碼需要處理的情況,如不勝過你的合作夥伴,不領導低王牌時,其他團隊叫王牌,等等。
(原文) Multiplayer Euchre

This game has bad flaws. Robot AI is terrible making me quit in the middle of games out of frustration. Someone entering the game room makes an existing game being played, crash. Game window can't be resized without losing all images. Needs a pause button when playing with only robots instead of short timer. Sending text to players doesn't work. Standalone version doesn't cache username or password. Spelling mistakes like "You Team", and score completely disappears on certain #s like maybe 6 or 7. The bad robot AI is the worst of these flaws, they shouldn't play flawlessly because that's not fair to mere humans but they make very bad gameplay choices far far too often. Perhaps it needs a skill level setting to determine robot error rate but I think the main problem is the programmers themselves aren't good at Euchre, left out some code needed to handle situations like not trumping your partner, not leading low trump when the other team called trump, and more.
作者 Dave
2016-06-07 03:46:14
讚好
回覆
Dave
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 謝謝您的留言。我們將檢查遊戲,並將儘快解決一些問題。但對於有關 AI 的問題,需要更長的時間來修復。

我不知道你在調整大小時所說的 「丟失所有圖像」 是什麼意思, 你能寄給我一個截圖enquiry@novelgames.com 以便我們可以看看並調查嗎?
(原文) Thank you for the message. We will check the game and will fix some problems as soon as possible. But for the problem about the AI, it will take longer to fix.

I'm not sure what you mean by "losing all images" when resizing, can you send me a screenshot to enquiry@novelgames.com so that we can take a look and investigate?
作者 Novel Games
2016-06-07 10:17:52
讚好
回覆
Dave
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 感謝您的回復。 我已經發送了一封包含螢幕截圖的電子郵件。
(原文) Thanks for your reply. I've sent an email with screenshots.
作者 Dave
2016-06-08 07:03:00
讚好
回覆

發表回覆

你必須登入才能發表回覆
登入 註冊
回答 #1:
請輸入訊息
作者 %s
刊登回覆
正在遞交......