言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

まだ高いスコアをロードしていませんか?

投稿者 Cardude
2007-11-22 05:04:55
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 「ハイスコアをロード」し、失速に取得します。私はキャンセルしてゲーム(小惑星&ディスク撮影)をプレイすることができますが、私はログオンすると、ハイスコアをロードして失速します。IE 6でWindowsXPを使用して、削除されたクッキーとキャッシュ、再インストールされたフラッシュ、まだ何もありません。
(オリジナル) still not loading high scores?

gets to "loading high scores" and stalls. I can cancel and play game (asteroids & disk shooting) but when I log on it stalls at loading high scores. Using WindowsXP with IE 6, deleted cookies & cache, re-installed flash, still nothing.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-11-22 05:04:55
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ご案内ありがとうございます。しかし、スコアをロードすることができない方法は本当にありません、これは本当に奇妙です。あなたはスコアがロードすることができるかどうかを確認するためにいくつかの他のゲームを試すことができますか?
(オリジナル) Thank you for your information. But there is really no way that the scores cannot be loaded, this is really strange. Can you try some other games to see if the scores can be loaded?
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-11-22 09:34:56
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はそれがインターネットエクスプローラのバージョンでなければならないと思います。私はVista用のIE7を持っており、それは正常に動作します。
(オリジナル) I think that it must be the version of Internet Explorer. I have IE7 for Vista and it works fine.
投稿者 Belldandy
2007-11-25 06:32:38
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 考えがあります。スコアテーブルからQ8を削除し、それが高得点のロードに役立つかどうかを確認
(オリジナル) I have an idea. remove q8 from the scoring tables and see if that helps with the loading of high scores
投稿者 Ich der Meister
2007-11-25 06:34:02
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) q8を削除する方法と削除する方法は何ですか?
すべてがうまく動作するために使用され、その後、ハイスコアのロードを停止し、2つの異なるコンピュータを試してみましたが、異なる場所は、すべて同じ結果にいくつかの小さなフラッシュゲームを試してみました - "ハイスコアをロード"と失速に行きます。
(オリジナル) what is remove q8 and how to remove?
All used to work fine, then stopped loading high scores, tried 2 differant computers, differant locations several small flash games all to the same result- goes to "loading high scores" and stalls.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-11-27 23:00:20
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ハイスコアのロードはq8とは何の関係もありません。我々はテストし、IE6にのみロードせず、IE7とFirefox上ではロードされません、我々は今問題を調査しています。
(オリジナル) No the loading of high scores has nothing to do with q8. We have tested and it will not load only on IE6 and not on IE7 and Firefox, we are now investigating the issue.
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-11-28 09:19:46
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#6 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたが修正される時に任意のアイデア。
また、ゲームの新しいグラフィックスはかわいいですが、画面サイズのために特大です。あなたはそれらを戻すことができます。
(オリジナル) Any idea when you will get fixed.
Also, new graphics in game are cute but oversized for screen size. Can you change them back.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-03 23:05:25
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#7 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 特大とはどういう意味ですか?私はすべてのゲームがまだ以前と同じサイズだと思います.
(オリジナル) What do you mean by oversized? I think all the games are still of the same size as before......
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-12-04 09:12:33
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 我々は問題を修正しました、高いスコアは今IE 6にロードされるべきです。
(オリジナル) We have fixed the problem, the high scores should now be loaded in IE 6.
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-12-05 09:01:56
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#9 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はIE 6でプレイすることができます感謝しますが、今私は新しいグラフィックスでゲームが好きではありません。船が大きすぎてufoが大きくなり、古いゲームが好きだった。持ち帰っていい?
(オリジナル) thank you I can play on IE 6, but now I don't like the game with the new graphics. Ship is too large and ufo is to big, I liked the old game better. Can you bring it back?
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-05 12:56:52
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#10 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) んん。。。いいえ、私たちはそれを取り戻しません。翼を数えるなら、船は以前と同じ大きさになるはずです。しかし、UFOと障害物はより大きくなるかもしれません。
(オリジナル) Hmm... no we will not bring it back. If you count the wings then the ship should be around the same size as before. The UFO's and obstacles might be larger, though.
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-12-05 15:38:57
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#11 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 船が大きければ、ufoミサイルを越えて飛ぶことができない。ゲームはもはや楽しいではありません。私はもう遊ばないと思います。
(オリジナル) ship is larger, can not fly past ufo missiles. Game is no longer fun. I guess I will just not play anymore.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-06 00:44:05
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#12 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) なぜ駄目なのですか。斬新なゲームは、高得点を設定しようとするのではなく、楽しい時間を過ごすことをお勧めします。他の人があなたが到達できないかもしれない高得点を持っていても、その楽しみのためにプレーするポイントはまだありますよね?
(オリジナル) Why not? Novel games is about having a good time, not about trying to set high scores. Even if other people have high scores that you may not reach, there's still a point in playing because its fun, right?
投稿者 Belldandy
2007-12-10 11:15:47
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#13 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 楽しみは挑戦です。ゲームが非常に速く終了すると、ゲームはもはや挑戦的ではありません。
20,000で得点するために使用され、それ以来、15,000を超えることができていない。自分を最高にしたり、他人を打ち負かすチャンスを得ることができないとき、楽しみはなくなりました。それは今ちょうどイライラしている、アドレナリンや巧みな操縦と運によって拡張された遊びのビルドアップはありません、それはちょうどいくつかの岩がufoによってザッピングを破るだけです。
(オリジナル) fun is a challenge. game is no longer challenging when game ends so fast.
Used to score in 20,000 and since have not been able to get past 15,000. The fun is gone when you cannot best your self, or have a chance at beating others. It is now just frustrating, no build up of adrenalin or extended play by skillful manuvering and luck, it is just break some rocks get zapped by ufo.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-11 11:14:17
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#14 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 実際にどのゲームを参照していますか?
(オリジナル) Actually which games are you refering to?
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-12-12 09:21:52
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#15 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 小惑星はゲームです。私は新しいゲームに慣れるために何度も試みましたが、古いバージョンのスコアに近づくことはできません。先日、私はオンライン古いバージョンを見つけ、16から18,000の範囲のスコアでこれまでと同様に演奏していました。それはハイスコアを登録しないだろうが、非常に楽しいです。高得点を投稿することは、うまくやるための報酬のようなものですが、私がプレーする唯一の理由ではありません。
(オリジナル) Asteroids is the game. I have tried many times to get used to the new game but cannot come close to scores on old version. The other day I found online the old version and was playing as well as ever with scores in the 16 to 18,000 range. Very fun even though it would not register high scores. Posting high scores is like the reward for doing well, but not the only reason I play.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-13 22:56:34
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#16 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 「楽しみ」の定義は任意であることは事実ですが、物事が絶えず置き換えられていることを受け入れる必要があります。私はあなたが今コア2デュオがあるときにペンティアムIIコンピュータが好きだろうと思います。進歩は肯定的です(スーパーマリオブラザーズよりもHalo 3を打つことは難しいです)。私は単にゲームが変わったとしても、ゲームプレイにはそれほど影響を与えないと思います。最後に、難しいと分かっていても、「挑戦」は立ち上がり、何かに直面しています。課題は、あなたのパフォーマンスを向上させるためにあなたの地層を適応し、変更する方法を学ぶことです。次の機会まで。。。
(オリジナル) While it is true that the definition of 'fun' is arbitrary, and you have to accept that things are constantly being replaced...I doubt you would like a Pentium II computer when there are Core 2 Duos out now. Progress is positive (it is more difficult to beat Halo 3 than Super Mario Bros.). I simply think that even though the game has changed, it doesn't really impact gameplay that much. Finally, 'challenge' is rising up and facing something even when you know it to be difficult. Challenge is learning how to adapt and change your stratagy to improve your performance. Until next time...
投稿者 Belldandy
2007-12-15 11:17:47
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#17 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 元に似ていない程度に何かを変更すると、それは何でしょうか?バニラシェイクにチョコレートを加える場合、それはまだバニラシェイクですか?進歩は、プレーしようとする人々に興味深い挑戦を促進する場合にのみ肯定的です。ゲームの基本概念がオリジナルと類似していない点に変更された場合、変化は肯定的ではありません。したがって、私は遊びの変化を反映するように小惑星の名前を変更することを提案します。おそらく「ufoブラスター」や「エイリアンの火による死」変化は、プレイヤーの視点を損なうときに肯定的ではありません。
これらの小さなフラッシュゲームのほとんどは、延長プレイタイムからプレイヤーを拒否する加速ゲームプレイを持っています。これは、再生する「クリック」を生成する場合に最も有利です。細かいバランスは、アドレナリンがより多くのプレーを促進するために行く取得するゲームのタイミングです。小惑星は、このラッシュが起こる前にufoがあなたを殺すことによって加速を排除することによってこれを失っています。ペットはネガ&ポジティブ強化によって訓練されます。彼らは楽しみを持っていると、あなたがそれらを罰する場合、彼らは楽しみを持って停止します。彼らが間違っていることをしていて、あなたがそれらを賞賛するならば、彼らは間違ったことをし続けるでしょう。
私に関しては、私はゲームをしようとして罰せられているが、私の努力のために殺されたので、私はゲームをやめるだろう。
(オリジナル) When you change something to the extent that it resembles not the original, then what would that be? If you add chocolate to a vanilla shake, is it still a vanilla shake? Progress can only be positive if it promotes an interesting challenge to those who seek to play. Change is not positive when the basic concept of the game changes to the point of no similarity to the original. Therefore I suggest that Asteroids name be changed to reflect the change in play. Perhaps "ufo blaster" or "death by alien fire" Change is not positive when it detracts from the player’s perspective.
Most of these small flash games have an accelerating game play, which denies a player from extended playtime. This is most advantageous for generating “clicks” to replay. The fine balance is the timing of the game to get the adrenaline going to promote more play. Asteroids has lost this by eliminating the acceleration by having the ufo kill you before this rush takes place. Pets are trained by negative & positive reinforcement. If they are having fun and you punish them they stop having fun. If they are doing wrong and you praise them, they will continue to do wrong.
As for me, I am being punished by trying to play the game but getting killed for my efforts therefore I will stop playing game.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-18 23:59:08
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#18 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はあなたが過剰反応していると思います。小惑星へのゲームプレイは、グラフィックスを除いてあまり変わっていません。UFOは簡単に敗北することができます(正しいストラタギが実行されると仮定します)。小惑星は、ノベルゲームの唯一のゲームではありません。他のゲームの大きな多様性があります。自分に合わない場合は、試してみてください。 結局のところ、そこに他のゲームがあります。これらの他のゲームは、同様の目的のために作成され、私はあなたがそれらを試してみるお勧めします与えます。そして、最後の一言:スペースインベーダーやスノーボールデュエルなどのゲームプレイは、アップグレードされたグラフィックスでも変わっていません。進歩は避けられない:それを受け入れることを学ぶ。バニラミルクセーキへのあなたの言及は、ゲームの目的のために、むしろ視点から外れています:小惑星を撃つと生き残る:ゲームの目的はまだ同じです。その間、別のゲームを試してみてください。私はそれが以前と同じ楽しい小惑星を提供すると確信しています。(異なるゲームは異なる魅力を持っています;それらすべてを試してみて、あなたに最も適したものを見てください!
(オリジナル) I percieve you are overreacting. The gameplay to asteroids has not changed much, aside from the graphics. The UFO can be defeated easily (assuming the correct stratagies are executed). Asteroids is not the only game on Novel Games; there are a large diversity of other games. If one does not suit you, simply try something out. After all, there are other games out there. Give those other games are created for the similar purpose, I recommend you try them. And one final word: gameplay for games such as Space Invaders and Snowball Duel has not changed even with the upgraded graphics. Progress is inevitable: learn to accept it. Your references to the vanilla milkshake is rather out of perspective, for the game's objective is still the same: shoot the asteroids and survive. Meanwhile, try a different game. I'm sure it will provide the same fun asteroids used to. (Different games have different appeals; try them all out and see which one suits you best!)
投稿者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-20 08:50:18
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#19 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) あなたの認識は悪いです。私はそれが壊れた場合、それを修正しないと言おうとしています。変更が歓迎されない場合は、変更を解除します。ミルクチャケの比較は正しく、私はまだ風味に関係なくミルクセーキを飲むだろうが、それは楽しさと挑戦ではないので、私はもはや小惑星を再生しません。それはただイライラするだけです。
(オリジナル) Your perception is poor. I am only trying to say if it aint broke don't fix it. If the change is not welcomed then unchange it. The milkchake comparison is right on, and I would still drink the milkshake regardless of flavor but I will no longer play asteroids because it is not fun and challenging. It is just frustrating.
投稿者 Cardude
2007-12-21 04:42:56
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#20 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 他人の意見を批判しないでください。個人的には、私は他の被告と一致する:あなたが反対している場合は、いくつかの他のゲームを試してみてください。あなたは悪い地位を守り続けます。ユーザーBelldandyの議論に基づいて、私はこのユーザーが良いポイントを持っていることを受け入れることを余儀なくされています。議論に引き下がるときを知る必要があり、今は引き下がってリラックスするのに良い時期です。楽しい休暇をお過ごしください!
(オリジナル) Do not criticize the opinions of others. Personally, I concur with the other defendant: try some other games if you are in dissent. You continue to defend a poor position; based on the user Belldandy's arguments, I am forced to accept that this user has the better points. One must know when to back off on an argument, and now is a good time to back down, and simply relax. Happy Holidays!
投稿者 Setsuna F. Seiei, Gundam Meister
2007-12-23 07:25:28
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#20 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私はアステリオドに関してそうでなければあなたを説得する立場に立たがないことを理解しています。しかし、私は黒と白で物事を見ることは、良いか悪い認識に判断を渡す能力を制限すると信じています。単にフォーラムで他の人を判断することは最も賢明ではありません。とにかく、それはあなたの呼び出しです。更新が気に入らない場合は、それを受け入れて次に進む。社会は進歩によって特徴付けられ、大衆がそれを好むかどうかにかかわらず、人々は最終的にそれが何であるかのためにそれを受け入れることを学びます。私はゲームのためのあなたのアイデアを変更しようとしません。私は単にそこに他のゲームがあり、逆境に立ち上がることは最も望ましいスキルであると言っているだけです。ご不明な点がご不明な場合は、私のウェブサイトが http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenithです。 フォーラムスレッドの適切なエチケットは、元の主題に関連するものを投稿することを意味し、私たちは両方ともほとんど無関係な個人的なイデオロギーを投稿することによって、このルールに違反しています。ノベルゲームズに、私は敬意の欠如のこの表示をお詫び申し上げます。Cardude、私のウェブサイトに行き、私のゲストブックにあなたの電子メールを残して、あなたが何か懸念がある場合は、私に連絡してください。楽しい休暇をお過ごしください!
(オリジナル) I understand that I am in no position to persuade you otherwise regarding Asteriods. However, I do believe that seeing things in black and white limit your capacity to pass judgement on what is good or bad perception. It is most unwise to judge another person merely in a forum. Anyhow, it is your call; if you don't like the update, accept it and move on. Society is marked by progress, and whether the masses like it or not, people eventually learn to accept it for what it is. I do not seek to change your ideas for the game; I am merely saying that there are other games out there, and that rising up to adversity is a skill which is most desirable. If you have any concerns, please contact me: my website is http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith. Proper etiquette for a forum thread means posting something that is relevant to the original subject, and we both have violated this rule by posting largely irrelevant personal ideology. To Novel Games, I apologize for this display of a lack of respect. Cardude, go to my website, leave your email in my Guestbook, and if you have any concerns, contact me. Happy Holidays!
投稿者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-24 01:40:53
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#22 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 見て、私はちょうど変更の私の意見を表明し、それが戻って変更されることを要求しました。私は他のゲームを試してみましたが、私は好きないくつかを見つけました。私はもはや小惑星をプレイしません。ゲームをプレイする他の理由はありません。ゲームを楽しくするのは勝ったり失ったりするのではなく、行動に巻き込まれる能力です。私はこの文字列に吸い込まれたことをお詫び申し上げますが、私はちょうど私の意見の他の人の意見に反論していました。
(オリジナル) Look, I was just voicing my opinion of the changes and requested that it be changed back. I have tried other games and found some I like. I just don't play asteroids anymore cause it is no longer fun. There is no other reason to play a game. It's not winning or loosing that makes a game fun but the ability to get caught up in action. I apologize for getting sucked into this string, but I was just resoponding to others opinion of my opinions.
投稿者 Cardude
2008-01-08 00:27:48
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#23 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 自分の意見を述べるのは当然ですが、もうゲームをプレイしたいとは言う必要はありませんでした。それはあなた自身の選択ですが、私たちはそれについて知る必要はありません。その間、私はあなたがディスク撮影が適切な代替品を見つけたのを見てうれしいです。
(オリジナル) While it is natural to express your opinions, it was very unnecessary to say that you would not like to play the game anymore. It is your own choice, but we do not need to know about it. Meanwhile, I am glad to see you've found Disk Shooting a suitable replacement.
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-01-27 05:28:06
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#24 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ディスク撮影は、変更されて楽しくなくなるまで再生します。その後、次に進む。
(オリジナル) I will play disk shooting until it is changed and becomes not fun. Then move on.
投稿者 Cardude
2008-02-06 06:26:02
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#25 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 最も賢明:pクリスマスプレゼントはかなりまともなゲームです。試してみて、誰かが先日得点した26000をトップ!
(オリジナル) Most wise:p Christmas gifts is a fairly decent game. Try and top the 26000 someone scored the other day!
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-02-08 11:19:17
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#25 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) それを聞いて良いです。私はまた、このフォーラムの投稿から移動することをお勧めします。
(オリジナル) Good to hear that. I also recommend moving on from this forum post.
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-02-11 05:42:32
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) この会話は何でしたか?
(オリジナル) What was this conversation about?
投稿者 Alex Gordillo
2019-11-15 15:56:08
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。