語言

English 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
功能表

討論區 > 一般討論

仍然沒有載入高分?

作者 Cardude
2007-11-22 05:04:55
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 得到 「載入高分」 和攤位。我可以取消和玩遊戲 (小行星和磁碟拍攝), 但當我登錄它停滯載入高分。使用 Windowsxp 與 Ie 6, 刪除的 cookies 和緩存, 重新安裝的快閃記憶體, 仍然什麼都沒有。
(原文) still not loading high scores?

gets to "loading high scores" and stalls. I can cancel and play game (asteroids & disk shooting) but when I log on it stalls at loading high scores. Using WindowsXP with IE 6, deleted cookies & cache, re-installed flash, still nothing.
作者 Cardude
2007-11-22 05:04:55
讚好
回覆
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 感謝您提供您的資訊。但真的沒有辦法,分數不能載入,這真的很奇怪。你能嘗試一些其他遊戲, 看看分數可以載入嗎?
(原文) Thank you for your information. But there is really no way that the scores cannot be loaded, this is really strange. Can you try some other games to see if the scores can be loaded?
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-22 09:34:56
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我認為它必須是互聯網瀏覽器的版本。我有 Vista 的 Ie7, 它工作正常。
(原文) I think that it must be the version of Internet Explorer. I have IE7 for Vista and it works fine.
作者 Belldandy
2007-11-25 06:32:38
讚好
回覆
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我有個主意。從評分表中刪除 q8, 看看這是否有助於載入高分。
(原文) I have an idea. remove q8 from the scoring tables and see if that helps with the loading of high scores
作者 Ich der Meister
2007-11-25 06:34:02
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 什麼是刪除 q8 以及如何刪除?
都習慣了工作正常,然後停止載入高分,嘗試了2台不同的電腦,不同位置的幾個小 Flash 遊戲都以相同的結果——去"載入高分"和攤位。
(原文) what is remove q8 and how to remove?
All used to work fine, then stopped loading high scores, tried 2 differant computers, differant locations several small flash games all to the same result- goes to "loading high scores" and stalls.
作者 Cardude
2007-11-27 23:00:20
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 沒有高分的載入與 q8 沒有關係。我們已經測試過,它不只是在 IE6 上載入,不會載入在 IE7 和 Firefox 上,我們現在正在調查這個問題。
(原文) No the loading of high scores has nothing to do with q8. We have tested and it will not load only on IE6 and not on IE7 and Firefox, we are now investigating the issue.
作者 Novel Games
2007-11-28 09:19:46
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #6:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 任何想法, 當你會得到修復。
此外, 遊戲中的新圖形是可愛的, 但超大的螢幕大小。你能把它們換回來嗎?
(原文) Any idea when you will get fixed.
Also, new graphics in game are cute but oversized for screen size. Can you change them back.
作者 Cardude
2007-12-03 23:05:25
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #7:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 超大是什麼意思?我認為所有的遊戲仍然和以前一樣大...
(原文) What do you mean by oversized? I think all the games are still of the same size as before......
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-04 09:12:33
讚好
回覆
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我們已經解決了問題,高分現在應該載入到 IE 6 中。
(原文) We have fixed the problem, the high scores should now be loaded in IE 6.
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-05 09:01:56
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #9:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 謝謝, 我可以玩 Ie 6, 但現在我不喜歡遊戲與新的圖形。船太大了, ufo 是大, 我更喜歡老遊戲。你能把它帶回來嗎?
(原文) thank you I can play on IE 6, but now I don't like the game with the new graphics. Ship is too large and ufo is to big, I liked the old game better. Can you bring it back?
作者 Cardude
2007-12-05 12:56:52
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #10:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 嗯。。。不, 我們不會把它帶回來的。如果你數翅膀,那麼船的大小應該和以前一樣大。不過,UFO的障礙物可能更大。
(原文) Hmm... no we will not bring it back. If you count the wings then the ship should be around the same size as before. The UFO's and obstacles might be larger, though.
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-05 15:38:57
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #11:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 船更大,不能飛過 ufo 導彈。遊戲不再有趣。我想我不會玩了。
(原文) ship is larger, can not fly past ufo missiles. Game is no longer fun. I guess I will just not play anymore.
作者 Cardude
2007-12-06 00:44:05
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #12:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 為什麼不呢?新穎的遊戲是玩得開心, 而不是試圖設置高分。即使其他人有高分, 你可能沒有達到, 仍然有一個點玩, 因為它的樂趣, 對不對?
(原文) Why not? Novel games is about having a good time, not about trying to set high scores. Even if other people have high scores that you may not reach, there's still a point in playing because its fun, right?
作者 Belldandy
2007-12-10 11:15:47
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #13:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 樂趣是一個挑戰。當遊戲結束得如此之快時, 遊戲就不再具有挑戰性了。
曾經得分在 20,000, 因為一直不能超過 15,000 。當你不能最好地自我,或者有機會打敗別人時,樂趣就消失了。它現在只是令人沮喪, 沒有建立腎上腺素或延長發揮熟練的馬努夫和運氣, 它只是打破一些岩石被 ufo 拍打。
(原文) fun is a challenge. game is no longer challenging when game ends so fast.
Used to score in 20,000 and since have not been able to get past 15,000. The fun is gone when you cannot best your self, or have a chance at beating others. It is now just frustrating, no build up of adrenalin or extended play by skillful manuvering and luck, it is just break some rocks get zapped by ufo.
作者 Cardude
2007-12-11 11:14:17
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #14:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 實際上你指的是哪些遊戲?
(原文) Actually which games are you refering to?
作者 Novel Games
2007-12-12 09:21:52
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #15:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 小行星是遊戲。我試過很多次來習慣新遊戲,但無法接近舊版本的分數。前幾天,我在網上找到了舊版本,並且玩得和以往一樣,分數在16到18,000之間。非常有趣的,即使它不會註冊高分。高分就像表現良好的獎勵, 但不是我打球的唯一原因。
(原文) Asteroids is the game. I have tried many times to get used to the new game but cannot come close to scores on old version. The other day I found online the old version and was playing as well as ever with scores in the 16 to 18,000 range. Very fun even though it would not register high scores. Posting high scores is like the reward for doing well, but not the only reason I play.
作者 Cardude
2007-12-13 22:56:34
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #16:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 雖然 "樂趣' 的定義是任意的, 但您必須接受事物不斷被取代...我懷疑你會想一個奔騰 Ii 電腦, 當現在有核心 2 二重奏。進步是積極的 (比超級馬里奧兄弟更難擊敗光環 3) 。我只是覺得,即使遊戲已經改變了,它並沒有真正影響遊戲那麼多。最後,"挑戰"正在上升,並面對一些東西,即使你知道這是困難的。挑戰在於學習如何適應和改變你的階層,以提高你的績效。直到下次...
(原文) While it is true that the definition of 'fun' is arbitrary, and you have to accept that things are constantly being replaced...I doubt you would like a Pentium II computer when there are Core 2 Duos out now. Progress is positive (it is more difficult to beat Halo 3 than Super Mario Bros.). I simply think that even though the game has changed, it doesn't really impact gameplay that much. Finally, 'challenge' is rising up and facing something even when you know it to be difficult. Challenge is learning how to adapt and change your stratagy to improve your performance. Until next time...
作者 Belldandy
2007-12-15 11:17:47
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #17:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 當你改變的東西, 以至於它不像原來的, 那麼那會是什麼?如果你在香草奶昔中加入巧克力, 它仍然是香草奶昔嗎?只有向那些尋求玩耍的人提出有趣的挑戰,進步才能是積極的。當遊戲的基本概念更改為與原始概念沒有相似性時,變化不是正面的。因此,我建議修改小行星名稱,以反映遊戲的變化。也許 "ufo 爆破器" 或 "外星火災死亡" 的變化不是積極的, 當它減損玩家的觀點。
這些小型 Flash 遊戲大多數都有加速遊戲,這剝奪了玩家延長遊戲時間。這最有利於生成"點擊"以重播。精細的平衡是遊戲的時機, 讓腎上腺素將促進更多的發揮。小行星已經失去了這一點,通過消除加速度有ufo殺死你之前,這個匆忙發生。寵物接受負和正強化訓練。如果他們玩得開心, 你懲罰他們, 他們停止有樂趣。如果他們做錯了,而你讚美他們,他們將繼續做錯事。
至於我, 我因為試圖玩遊戲而受到懲罰, 但因為我的努力而被殺, 所以我將停止玩遊戲。
(原文) When you change something to the extent that it resembles not the original, then what would that be? If you add chocolate to a vanilla shake, is it still a vanilla shake? Progress can only be positive if it promotes an interesting challenge to those who seek to play. Change is not positive when the basic concept of the game changes to the point of no similarity to the original. Therefore I suggest that Asteroids name be changed to reflect the change in play. Perhaps "ufo blaster" or "death by alien fire" Change is not positive when it detracts from the player’s perspective.
Most of these small flash games have an accelerating game play, which denies a player from extended playtime. This is most advantageous for generating “clicks” to replay. The fine balance is the timing of the game to get the adrenaline going to promote more play. Asteroids has lost this by eliminating the acceleration by having the ufo kill you before this rush takes place. Pets are trained by negative & positive reinforcement. If they are having fun and you punish them they stop having fun. If they are doing wrong and you praise them, they will continue to do wrong.
As for me, I am being punished by trying to play the game but getting killed for my efforts therefore I will stop playing game.
作者 Cardude
2007-12-18 23:59:08
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #18:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我知道你反應過度了。除了圖形之外,小行星的遊戲遊戲沒有太大變化。UFO很容易被打敗(假設執行正確的地層)。小行星不是小說遊戲的唯一遊戲;其他遊戲的多樣性很大。如果一個人不適合你,只要嘗試一些東西。 畢竟,還有其他的遊戲在那裡。給那些其他遊戲創建類似的目的,我建議你嘗試他們。最後一句話:遊戲的遊戲,如太空入侵者和雪球決鬥沒有改變,即使升級的圖形。進步是不可避免的:學會接受它。你對香草奶昔的提法相當不對,因為遊戲的目標還是一樣的:拍攝小行星並生存下來。同時,嘗試不同的遊戲。我相信它會提供同樣有趣的小行星過去。(不同的遊戲有不同的吸引力; 嘗試一下, 看看哪一個最適合你!
(原文) I percieve you are overreacting. The gameplay to asteroids has not changed much, aside from the graphics. The UFO can be defeated easily (assuming the correct stratagies are executed). Asteroids is not the only game on Novel Games; there are a large diversity of other games. If one does not suit you, simply try something out. After all, there are other games out there. Give those other games are created for the similar purpose, I recommend you try them. And one final word: gameplay for games such as Space Invaders and Snowball Duel has not changed even with the upgraded graphics. Progress is inevitable: learn to accept it. Your references to the vanilla milkshake is rather out of perspective, for the game's objective is still the same: shoot the asteroids and survive. Meanwhile, try a different game. I'm sure it will provide the same fun asteroids used to. (Different games have different appeals; try them all out and see which one suits you best!)
作者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-20 08:50:18
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #19:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 你的感知很差。我只是想說, 如果它壞了, 不要修復它。如果更改不受歡迎,則不更改它。奶昔比較是正確的,我仍然會喝奶昔,無論味道,但我將不再玩小行星,因為它不是樂趣和挑戰。這太令人沮喪了。
(原文) Your perception is poor. I am only trying to say if it aint broke don't fix it. If the change is not welcomed then unchange it. The milkchake comparison is right on, and I would still drink the milkshake regardless of flavor but I will no longer play asteroids because it is not fun and challenging. It is just frustrating.
作者 Cardude
2007-12-21 04:42:56
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #20:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 不要批評別人的意見。就我個人而言,我同意其他被告:如果你持不同意見,試試其他遊戲。你繼續捍衛一個糟糕的位置;根據使用者貝爾丹迪的論點, 我被迫接受這個使用者有更好的點。人們必須知道什麼時候在爭論中退縮,現在是退縮的良時,只是放鬆。節日快樂!
(原文) Do not criticize the opinions of others. Personally, I concur with the other defendant: try some other games if you are in dissent. You continue to defend a poor position; based on the user Belldandy's arguments, I am forced to accept that this user has the better points. One must know when to back off on an argument, and now is a good time to back down, and simply relax. Happy Holidays!
作者 Setsuna F. Seiei, Gundam Meister
2007-12-23 07:25:28
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #20:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我明白, 我不能說服你, 否則關於阿斯特裡奧德。然而,我相信,看到黑白兩白的東西限制了你判斷什麼是好或壞的看法的能力。僅僅在論壇上評判另一個人是最不明智的。無論如何,這是你的電話;如果您不喜歡更新, 請接受它並繼續前進。社會以進步為標誌,無論群眾喜歡與否,人們最終都會學會接受它。我不尋求改變你的想法的遊戲;我只是說,還有其他的遊戲在那裡,站起來,以逆境是一種技能,這是最可取的。如果您有任何問題,請與我聯繫:我的網站是 http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith。 論壇線索的正確禮儀意味著發佈與原始主題相關的東西,我們都違反了這一規則,發佈基本上不相關的個人意識形態。對於小說遊戲, 我為這種缺乏尊重的展示道歉。卡杜德, 去我的網站, 把你的電子郵件留在我的留言簿, 如果你有任何問題, 與我聯繫。節日快樂!
(原文) I understand that I am in no position to persuade you otherwise regarding Asteriods. However, I do believe that seeing things in black and white limit your capacity to pass judgement on what is good or bad perception. It is most unwise to judge another person merely in a forum. Anyhow, it is your call; if you don't like the update, accept it and move on. Society is marked by progress, and whether the masses like it or not, people eventually learn to accept it for what it is. I do not seek to change your ideas for the game; I am merely saying that there are other games out there, and that rising up to adversity is a skill which is most desirable. If you have any concerns, please contact me: my website is http://www.freewebs.com/infinitezenith. Proper etiquette for a forum thread means posting something that is relevant to the original subject, and we both have violated this rule by posting largely irrelevant personal ideology. To Novel Games, I apologize for this display of a lack of respect. Cardude, go to my website, leave your email in my Guestbook, and if you have any concerns, contact me. Happy Holidays!
作者 Belldandy, First Class Goddess
2007-12-24 01:40:53
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #22:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 聽著,我只是表達了我對這些變化的看法,並要求把它改回來。我試過其他遊戲, 發現一些我喜歡的。我只是不再玩小行星了, 因為它不再有趣了。玩遊戲沒道理。不是贏或失去, 使遊戲的樂趣, 但能力趕上行動。我為被捲入這個字串而道歉, 但我只是回應別人對我的觀點的看法。
(原文) Look, I was just voicing my opinion of the changes and requested that it be changed back. I have tried other games and found some I like. I just don't play asteroids anymore cause it is no longer fun. There is no other reason to play a game. It's not winning or loosing that makes a game fun but the ability to get caught up in action. I apologize for getting sucked into this string, but I was just resoponding to others opinion of my opinions.
作者 Cardude
2008-01-08 00:27:48
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #23:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 雖然表達你的意見是很自然的,但沒有必要說你不再想玩遊戲了。這是你自己的選擇,但我們不需要知道。同時,我很高興看到你找到了磁碟拍攝一個合適的替代品。
(原文) While it is natural to express your opinions, it was very unnecessary to say that you would not like to play the game anymore. It is your own choice, but we do not need to know about it. Meanwhile, I am glad to see you've found Disk Shooting a suitable replacement.
作者 Belldandy
2008-01-27 05:28:06
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #24:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 我會玩磁碟拍攝, 直到它被改變, 變得不好玩。那就繼續吧。
(原文) I will play disk shooting until it is changed and becomes not fun. Then move on.
作者 Cardude
2008-02-06 06:26:02
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #25:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 最明智的是:聖誕禮物是一個相當體面的遊戲。試著在前幾天有人得分的 26000 中超過!
(原文) Most wise:p Christmas gifts is a fairly decent game. Try and top the 26000 someone scored the other day!
作者 Belldandy
2008-02-08 11:19:17
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #25:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 很高興聽到這個。我還建議從這個論壇的帖子。
(原文) Good to hear that. I also recommend moving on from this forum post.
作者 Belldandy
2008-02-11 05:42:32
讚好
回覆
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 這次談話是關於什麼的?
(原文) What was this conversation about?
作者 Alex Gordillo
2019-11-15 15:56:08
讚好
回覆

發表回覆