言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

悪い広告

投稿者 Cardude
2009-02-02 23:15:19
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 今、私はプレーする前に負荷を追加するのを待つ必要があるだけでなく、彼らはまた、高得点を妨げている。ボタンの重なりが高得点を失わずに続行することが不可能になりました。
また、私はこれらの広告が宣伝しているものが好きではありません。
(オリジナル) bad ads

Now, not only do I have to wait for adds to load before playing, they are also interfering with high scores. Overlapping buttons made it impossible to continue without losing high score.
Also, I do not like what these ads are promoting.
投稿者 Cardude
2009-02-02 23:15:19
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ご提案ありがとうございます。しかし、私はあなたが広告によって何を意味するのか分からない "ボタンを重ねる"、我々は試してみましたが、広告は何も重ならないようです。調査できるようにスクリーンショットを送って下さい。
(オリジナル) Thank you for your suggestions. But I am not sure what you mean by the ad "overlapping the buttons", we have tried and it seems that the ads will not overlap anything. It will be great if you can send us a screenshot of that so that we can investigate.
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-02-02 23:47:18
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) ゲームがログインのために画面をプレイした後、スコアを提出するか、キャンセルが来ます。この画面は追加でカバーされる場合もあるので、okボタンとCancelボタンは同じで、追加はログインと送信のスコアをカバーしています。これが起こった最初の後、私は細心の注意を払い、グラフィックスを追加して送信スコアをクリックすることができました。
(オリジナル) after game play the screen for login, submit score or cancel comes on. Sometimes this screen is covered by the add so the ok and cancel buttons are the same and the add is covering the login and submit score. After the first time this happened I paid closer attention and was able to click on submit score through the add graphics.
投稿者 Cardude
2009-02-03 03:33:48
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 情報をいただきありがとうございます。調査します
(オリジナル) Thank you for the information. We will investigate
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-02-03 09:58:16
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#4 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) サイトのいくつかの部分にいくつかの悪い追加があり、それはあなたと家族全員のためのゲームを言います!?!
(オリジナル) there are some bad adds in some parts of the site and it says games for you and the whole family!?!
投稿者 hobo
2009-06-12 23:14:20
いいね!
返信する
Cardude
#5 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 調査できるように、悪い広告のスクリーンショットをお送りください
(オリジナル) Please send us a screen shot of the bad ads so that we can investigate
投稿者 Novel Games
2009-06-15 09:17:39
いいね!
返信する