討論區 > 一般討論

壞廣告。

作者 Cardude
2009-02-02 23:15:19
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 現在,我不僅要等待添加載入之前玩,他們也干擾高分。重疊按鈕使得在不失去高分的情況下無法繼續。
此外,我不喜歡這些廣告正在推廣什麼。
(原文) bad ads

Now, not only do I have to wait for adds to load before playing, they are also interfering with high scores. Overlapping buttons made it impossible to continue without losing high score.
Also, I do not like what these ads are promoting.
作者 Cardude
2009-02-02 23:15:19
讚好
回覆
Cardude
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 謝謝你的建議。但我不確定你所說的廣告"重疊按鈕"是什麼意思,我們已經嘗試過,看來廣告不會重疊任何東西。這將是偉大的, 如果你能給我們發送截圖, 以便我們可以調查。
(原文) Thank you for your suggestions. But I am not sure what you mean by the ad "overlapping the buttons", we have tried and it seems that the ads will not overlap anything. It will be great if you can send us a screenshot of that so that we can investigate.
作者 Novel Games
2009-02-02 23:47:18
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #2:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 遊戲後播放螢幕登入, 提交分數或取消來。有時此螢幕被添加覆蓋,因此確定和取消按鈕是相同的,添加覆蓋登錄和提交分數。第一次發生這種情況后,我更加關注,並能夠點擊提交分數通過添加圖形。
(原文) after game play the screen for login, submit score or cancel comes on. Sometimes this screen is covered by the add so the ok and cancel buttons are the same and the add is covering the login and submit score. After the first time this happened I paid closer attention and was able to click on submit score through the add graphics.
作者 Cardude
2009-02-03 03:33:48
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #3:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 感謝您提供這些資訊。我們將進行調查。
(原文) Thank you for the information. We will investigate
作者 Novel Games
2009-02-03 09:58:16
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #4:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 有一些不好的新增在網站的某些部分, 它說遊戲為你和整個!?!
(原文) there are some bad adds in some parts of the site and it says games for you and the whole family!?!
作者 hobo
2009-06-12 23:14:20
讚好
回覆
Cardude
回答 #5:
(由 Microsoft 翻譯) 請給我們發送不良廣告的螢幕截圖, 以便我們進行調查。
(原文) Please send us a screen shot of the bad ads so that we can investigate
作者 Novel Games
2009-06-15 09:17:39
讚好
回覆