언어

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español 日本語 Português Deutsch العربية français Русский भारतीय
메뉴

토론방 > 일반 토의

나쁜 광고

글쓴이 Cardude
2009-02-02 23:15:19
Cardude
(번역 - Microsoft) 지금, 뿐만 아니라 내가 재생 하기 전에 로드에 추가 에 대 한 기다려야, 그들은 또한 높은 점수를 방해. 버튼이 겹쳐서 높은 점수를 잃지 않고 계속 할 수 없었습니다.
또한, 나는이 광고가 홍보하는 것을 좋아하지 않는다.
(원본) bad ads

Now, not only do I have to wait for adds to load before playing, they are also interfering with high scores. Overlapping buttons made it impossible to continue without losing high score.
Also, I do not like what these ads are promoting.
글쓴이 Cardude
2009-02-02 23:15:19
좋아요
댓글
Cardude
(번역 - Microsoft) 당신의 제안에 감사드립니다. 그러나 나는 당신이 광고에 의해 무엇을 의미하는지 확실하지 않다 "버튼을 겹치는", 우리는 시도하고 광고가 아무것도 겹치지 않을 것 같다. 우리가 조사 할 수 있도록 우리에게 스크린 샷을 보낼 수 있다면 그것은 좋을 것입니다.
(원본) Thank you for your suggestions. But I am not sure what you mean by the ad "overlapping the buttons", we have tried and it seems that the ads will not overlap anything. It will be great if you can send us a screenshot of that so that we can investigate.
글쓴이 Novel Games
2009-02-02 23:47:18
좋아요
댓글
Cardude
#2에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 게임이 로그인화면을 재생한 후 점수를 제출하거나 취소가 시작됩니다. 이 화면은 추가로 덮여 있어 확인 및 취소 버튼이 동일하고 추가가 로그인을 덮고 점수를 제출합니다. 처음 일어난 후 나는 더 세심한주의를 기울였고 추가 그래픽을 통해 점수를 제출할 수 있었습니다.
(원본) after game play the screen for login, submit score or cancel comes on. Sometimes this screen is covered by the add so the ok and cancel buttons are the same and the add is covering the login and submit score. After the first time this happened I paid closer attention and was able to click on submit score through the add graphics.
글쓴이 Cardude
2009-02-03 03:33:48
좋아요
댓글
Cardude
#3에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 정보를 주셔서 감사합니다. 우리는 조사할 것입니다.
(원본) Thank you for the information. We will investigate
글쓴이 Novel Games
2009-02-03 09:58:16
좋아요
댓글
Cardude
#4에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 사이트의 일부 부분에 몇 가지 나쁜 추가 가 있다 그리고 그것은 당신과 온 가족을 위한 게임을 말한다!?!
(원본) there are some bad adds in some parts of the site and it says games for you and the whole family!?!
글쓴이 hobo
2009-06-12 23:14:20
좋아요
댓글
Cardude
#5에 대한 답변
(번역 - Microsoft) 우리가 조사 할 수 있도록 우리에게 나쁜 광고의 스크린 샷을 보내 주시기 바랍니다
(원본) Please send us a screen shot of the bad ads so that we can investigate
글쓴이 Novel Games
2009-06-15 09:17:39
좋아요
댓글