言語

English 繁體中文 简体中文 Español Português Deutsch العربية français Русский 한국어 भारतीय
メニュー

フォーラム > 一般的なディスカッション

バグ修正必須

投稿者 Infinite Zenith
2007-12-31 07:14:14
Infinite Zenith
(翻訳者 Microsoft) スペースインベーダーの敵は、いくつかのマシン上で事実上目に見えない発射物(CRTディスプレイとLCDディスプレイの両方を持って、私は違いに注意することができます)敵がこれらの「目に見えない」ショットを発射する理由はありますか?彼らはプレイヤーを追跡しているように見えるので、彼らはかわすことはできません。これは、あなたがランダムに死ぬという錯覚を与え、したがって良いゲームを終了します。可能であれば、このバグが修正された場合、または少なくとも対処されている場合、私は非常に感謝します。500000ポイント以上を持っていて、これらのショットのために突然死ぬのはイライラします。もう一度、このバグに対処して修復し、これらの目に見えないショットがゲームにある理由を説明してください。ありがとうございました!!
(オリジナル) Bug fix mandatory

It appears that the enemies in Space Invaders fire shots that are virtually invisible on some machines (having both a CRT display and LCD displays, I can note the difference) Is there any reason the enemies fire these 'invisible' shots? They cannot be dodged, as they seem to track the player. This gives the illusion that you die randomly, thus ending a good game. If possible, I would very much appreciate if this bug is fixed, or at least addressed. It is frustrating to have more than 500000 points and then suddenly die due to these shots. Once more, please address and repair this bug, and explain why these invisible shots are in the game. Thank you very much!!
投稿者 Infinite Zenith
2007-12-31 07:14:14
いいね!
返信する
Infinite Zenith
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 私たちはこれを経験していない、私たちは見てみましょう
(オリジナル) We haven't experienced this, we will take a look
投稿者 Novel Games
2007-12-31 09:07:15
いいね!
返信する
Infinite Zenith
#2 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) これらの目に見えないショットは今はなくなりました。私はスペースインベーダーに問題を抱えていない。しかし、見るのが非常に難しいショットがいくつかあります。それらはゲームの一部ですか?
(オリジナル) These invisible shots are gone now; I have not had any problems with Space Invaders. However, there are some shots that are very hard to see. Are those part of the game?
投稿者 Infinite Zenith
2008-01-09 10:11:55
いいね!
返信する
Infinite Zenith
#3 に返信する:
(翻訳者 Microsoft) 物事は今大丈夫であるべきです。「レベルアップ」という新しいアイデア、つまり敵があなたにショットを増やして、ゲームをより面白くします。私は誰も今私の900 000ポイントを打ち負かすと思います.
(オリジナル) Things should be okay now. The new idea of 'leveling up', that is, the enemies firing increased shots at you, makes the game more interesting. I guess no one will beat my 900 000 points now...
投稿者 Belldandy
2008-01-29 05:46:57
いいね!
返信する

返信する

返信するにはログインが必要です
ログイン 登録
#1 に返信する:
メッセージを入力してください
投稿者 %s
返答を投稿
送信中。。